Orange Mud Endurance Pack 2.0 Features Enhanced Chest Harness
Castle Rock, CO (April 3, 2018) – Orange Mud has launched version 2.0 of one of their best-selling packs. The Endurance Pack 2.0 comes with an upgraded chest harness to enhance comfort, maximize fit adjustments, and increase storage capacity.
- New, Improved Chest Harness
The primary changes to the Endurance Pack 2.0 focus on the chest harness. From fit to function, the chest harness has been drastically improved.
- Increased Hydration Capacity
A longer chest harness allows for larger front chest pockets that can easily hold soft flasks up to 600ml on each side. The Endurance Pack 2.0 still comes standard with a 2L Hydrapak Reservoir.
- Improved Fit/Adjustability
The chest harness now features easily adjustable sternum sliders to dial in the elastic chest straps to their most comfortable position, regardless of chest shape. The new chest harness allows for fit up to a chest size of 52”.
- Easily Accessible Trash Pockets
The front of each chest pocket holds a small trash pocket ideal for empty gel wrappers, small salt pill baggies, etc.
- Available Colors: Black/Orange, White, Coyote Brown
- Pack Weight: 11.4oz
- Dimensions: 10″W x 13″ tall / Volume 6 liters.
- Bladder: HydraPak 2L (70oz) elite, with quick disconnect and blaster valve.
- Compartment 1: Bladder compartment
- Compartment 2: Main cargo
- Compartment 3: Zippered elastic pocket with secure key clip.
- MUDX Technology: Trekking Pole Attachment Option.
- Material details: Our stretch fabric is tough, abrasion resistant, & endurance designed.
- Shoulder pocket storage: Phone, gel, nutrition, electrolyte and more, both sides.
- Front chest pocket storage: 20oz/600ml soft flask capable and trash pockets.
- Front adjustments: 2 elastic straps on sliders for an optimum fit.
- Made in Vietnam
About Orange Mud: Orange Mud was founded in 2012 by Josh Sprague after being driven to “Innovation through Frustration.” After years of Adventure Racing, Mountain Biking, Running and Triathlon, Josh needed a stable, comfortable, and functional pack that just wasn’t available on the market. Starting with a single bottle carrier prototype, and growing to now offer over 50 hydration packs and accessories, the mission of Orange Mud has remained the same. Create innovative products that work just as well for the elite runner as the person at the back of the pack who’s spending the most amount of time testing the true limits of themselves and their gear!