Program supports nine individual cyclists and five teams
PORTLAND, OR (January 22, 2020) – Leading bicycle shipping service BikeFlights.com is pleased to introduce its Brand Ambassadors for the 2020 season, including nine individuals and five teams.
“We are honored to have such talented and enthusiastic cyclists as our BikeFlights.com Brand Ambassadors,” said Sue George, Vice President at BikeFlights.com. “And we can’t wait to see what they will get up to this year and how they will inspire us to achieve and adventure.”
Now in its sixth year, the BikeFlights.com Brand Ambassador Program makes it easy for Ambassadors to get their bikes, wheels and bike-related gear to, from and between training camps and events in exchange for help spreading the word about how convenient, reliable and affordable it is to ship with BikeFlights.com. Ambassadors include gravel riders, mountain bikers, road riders, trackies, triathletes and cyclocrossers from all over the U.S. and range from developing young junior riders to Olympians.
Expect to see BikeFlights.com Brand Ambassadors in action at gravel events like the Mid South, Dirty Kanza, Steamboat Gravel and Rebecca’s Private Idaho and at mountain bike events like the U.S. Mountain Bike National Championships and Iceman Cometh. They’ll also be many other USA Cycling National Championships events like those held for road, track and cyclocross disciplines.
- Alexey Vermeulen (Privateer) – Pinckney, MI
- Ashton Lambie (Privateer) – Lincoln, NE
- Ayesha McGowen (Liv Racing) – Decatur, GA
- Christina Birch (Team USA & Privateer) – Los Angeles CA
- Kerry Werner (Kona Maxxis Shimano) – Winston Salem, NC
- Kristin Fleschner (Privateer) – Terre Haute, IN
- Liza Rachetto (DNA Cycling) – Boise, ID
- Rebecca Rusch (Privateer) – Ketchum, ID
- Sarah Sturm (Specialized Gravel) – Durango, CO
- Stan’s-Pivot Pro Mountain Bike Team (including Chloe Woodruff, Keegan Swenson and Rose Grant)
- Dirt Camp Devo Team (including Carson Beckett, Jerry Dufour, Eli Kranefuss and Sandy Floren)
- Squid Squad (including Emily Kachorek, Benjamin Gomez Villafane, Chris Nabma and Samantha Runnels)
- Team S&M CX (including Clara Honsinger, Sophie Russenberger and Brenna Wrye-Simpson)
- Bear Development Team (including Paul Leo Fabian, Caleb Swartz, Alexander Sugarman, Brennon Peterson, Daxton Mock, Spencer Ciammitti, Dylan Anthony Fryer, Chris Mehlman, Colton Sacket, Katja Freeburn, Madeline Joanna Robbins, Lauren Lackman, Alexis Bobbitt, Bjorn Riley, Riley Amos, Brayden Johnson, Ryan Campbell, Devin Douglas DeBruhl, Sean Middleton, Robert Douglas Day, Gabrielle Richardson, Mahala Helene Randel, Ruth Holcomb, Tai-Lee Blaiz Smith, Cassidy Hickey, Lily Reynolds Vitt, Cayden Matthew Parker, Liam Baartman, John Robert Mizzoni, Truett Samuel Bennett, Margaret Holcomb, Ava Geneva Ahlberg, Kaya Musgrave, Vaila Heinemann, Cameron Adams, Finn Melton, Isabella Heinemann, Santiago Scuiti, Tobias Coughlan, Lila Hoeh, Clodagh Niamh Mellett and Stella Sisneros)
The BikeFlights.com Brand Ambassador program is full for 2020. The application period for 2021 Brand Ambassadors will open during the first half of October and typically remains open for about two weeks. Stay tuned to our e-newsletter, social media and blog for details about when and how to sign up.
For more information about BikeFlights.com’s 2020 Brand Ambassadors, visit Bikeflights.com/ambassadors. To get started shipping your bike, go to BikeFlights.com. To stay up to date on all BikeFlights.com happenings, follow our blog at Blog.BikeFlights.com.