Shoppers Encouraged To Think Outside The Gift Box As Part Of Brand’s Gift of Go Holiday Campaign
Bend, OR (November 27, 2019) – Hydro Flask, an award-winning leader in high-performance, insulated stainless steel flasks and soft good innovations and a Helen of Troy Limited (NASDAQ: HELE) company, is excited to announce its lineup of unique holiday adventures, charitable initiatives and interactive shopping experiences in conjunction with its newly launched Gift of Go brand campaign.
“We believe that the best gifts inspire us to get outside and share positive experiences that we’ll remember for years to come,” said Phyllis Grove, Hydro Flask Vice President of Marketing. “Our holiday Gift of Go campaign is an opportunity for consumers to connect with their loved ones in a more meaningful way – whether discovering unique gifts and the adventures that accompany them, opting to spend Black Friday outdoors, or giving back to the worthy organizations making a difference in our communities.”
Hydro Flask launched the Gift of Go campaign on its website earlier this month (https://www.hydroflask.com/gift-of-go) and will highlight new experiences through December across the site and the brand’s social media channels. Highlights include:
- The Hunt for Adventure on Black Friday – Hydro Flask will encourage consumers to take a break from holiday shopping and “opt outside” with an epic scavenger hunt through New York’s Central Park on Black Friday, November 29. For a chance to win, fans can follow clues shared by two Hydro Flask ambassadors on the brand’s Instagram stories to find a prize pack worth over $900 in gear from Hydro Flask and participating brands that include Proof Eyewear, Matador, Thread Wallets, Tenkara Rod Co. and Keep Nature Wild. The Hunt For Adventure will take place live on Friday, November 29. For full contest details, visit: https://iwantproof.lpages.co/2019-hunt-for-adventure/
- Giving Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday – In the spirit of the giving season, Hydro Flask will contribute a series of donations totaling $12,000 to three non-profit organizations whose missions to develop, restore, preserve and promote access to public green spaces align with the brand’s charitable arm Parks for All. Each non-profit organization will be personally selected to receive $4,000 by a member of Team Hydro, the brand’s lineup of professional athletes and active lifestyle ambassadors. Big wave surfers Paige Alms and Ian Walsh will join Get Out Stay Out founder Karen Ramos in awarding their chosen recipient on Hydro Flask’s Instagram channel, unveiling one each day beginning on Giving Tuesday, December 3, and continuing through Thursday, December 5.
- 12 Ways to Give Adventure – Hydro Flask’s online holiday shopping experience features an interactive, choose-your-own-adventure guide to the perfect Gifts of Go. Consumers can choose from twelve best- selling products paired with a printable adventure voucher to inspire their recipient’s next outing – from a snow day, fishing excursion or backcountry campout to an afternoon yoga class or girls’ weekend and more. Gifts of Go range from Unbound Series soft coolers and the newly released Insulated Tote to wine, coffee and hydration essentials. Shoppers can purchase gifts and download their favorite adventure voucher to give with any Hydro Flask by visiting www.HydroFlask.com.
- Gift of Go Holiday Sale – Beginning on November 28th, Hydro Flask will launch its annual Gift of Go holiday sale offering 25 percent off select gifts sitewide on www.HydroFlask.com. Shoppers will also enjoy free two-day FedEx shipping through December 18. Consumers should shop early for the best selection and to ensure purchases will arrive in time for holiday gifting. The sale excludes the My Hydro™ personalization program and select other products.
- Limited Edition Holiday Tumbler Collection – Newly released for the season, the Limited Edition 16 oz Holiday Tumbler features four festive designs evoking holiday magic: Icicle, Poinsettia, Spruce and Cranberry. Each comes with a colorful, splash-proof lid and flexible silicone straw for even easier sipping. TempShield™ insulation and pro-grade stainless steel keep your favorite seasonal drink at the perfect temperature for hours. The durable, sweat-free powder coat finish offers a no-slip grip, while the slim design is an easy fit for any car cupholder – so it’s easy to share holiday cheers wherever your daily adventures lead. Hydro Flask’s Limited Edition 16 oz Holiday Tumblers are available for a manufacturer’s suggested retail price of $34.95.
Dedicated to uniquely refreshing experiences, innovative design and an unparalleled user experience, Hydro Flask continues to receive accolades for its insulated products. Hydro Flask has been the recipient of several Red Dot, GOOD DESIGN™ and iF Design Awards, including the coveted iF gold award. The Company has grown to become the number one overall American water bottle brand in Sporting Goods and Outdoor, according to Sports One Source SSI reporting.
About Hydro Flask
Hydro Flask® is the leader in high-performance insulated products that help people enjoy the things they love to do in the places they love to be. From the number one-selling water bottle to soft good innovations like our Unbound Series™ Soft Coolers and Journey Series™ Hydration Packs, Hydro Flask’s delightfully simple designs and go-anywhere durability always deliver the perfect temperature when you need it. Founded in 2009 in Bend, Oregon, Hydro Flask inspires active outdoor lives with two simple words: Let’s Go! Its charitable arm, Parks For All, supports the development, maintenance, restoration and accessibility of public green spaces so people everywhere can live healthier, happier and more fulfilled lives. To learn more about Hydro Flask, Parks for All, and to see our full lineup of award-winning products, visit www.hydroflask.com.
About Helen of Troy Limited
Helen of Troy Limited is a leading global consumer products company offering creative solutions for its customers through a strong portfolio of well-recognized and widely-trusted brands, including OXO, Hydro Flask, Vicks, Braun, Honeywell, PUR, and Hot Tools. All trademarks herein belong to Helen of Troy Limited (or its affiliates) and/or are used under license from their respective licensors. For more information about Helen of Troy, please visit www.helenoftroy.com.