Brand enters a new category with dining collection that moves seamlessly from indoors to out
Bend, OR (July 23, 2020) – Hydro Flask, an award-winning leader in high-performance, insulated stainless steel flasks and soft good innovations and a Helen of Troy Limited (NASDAQ, NM: HELE) brand, is excited to announce the launch of Outdoor Kitchen – delivering a fresh, functional way to look at camping and dining outdoors. The durably stylish collection of reusable, multipurpose cooking and serving essentials is designed to move seamlessly from indoors to out while helping to ensure ingredients stay fresh.
“We’re proud to celebrate Outdoor Kitchen as our newest category debut and the next evolution of Hydro Flask,” said Hydro Flask Vice President of Product Jay Wilkins. “People who are increasingly finding a sense of escape in the outdoors still want to be able to cook and dine well, wherever their adventures lead them. We’re excited to redefine outdoor dining with a versatile collection that is durable and functional enough for the outdoors yet sleek enough for the dining table.”
The Hydro Flask Outdoor Kitchen product line showcases an integrated collection of multipurpose cooking and serving essentials designed for cooks who are going places – from basecamp to the beach, the backyard and beyond. Each delivers Hydro Flask’s innovative performance features that include pro-grade stainless steel construction and the all-new TouchShield™ double wall insulation to keep hands comfy even when holding hot meals. Stackable designs make pieces easy to store, transport and carry – especially when packed inside the self-standing tote.
Outdoor Kitchen’s refined, yet durable design features Hydro Flask’s proprietary Color Last™ powder coat, which is dishwasher safe. The product collection will be available in three colors: Pineapple, Olive and the warm neutral Birch. Each piece will be sold separately, allowing consumers the option to mix and match their preferred colorways. All dining products have a lifetime warranty, and the 34 Liter Outdoor Tote has a 5-year warranty.
Individual pieces will retail for manufacturer’s suggested retail prices ranging from $19.95 – $79.95.
The Hydro Flask Outdoor Kitchen Collection includes:
- 10-Inch Plate – Durable 18/8 pro-grade stainless steel and TouchShield™ double wall insulation helps ensure there is no temperature transfer to your hands even when holding hot meals. MSRP $24.95
- 1 Quart Bowl with Lid – The lightweight, personal-sized bowl is also great for sharing and keeps foods hot or cold with TouchShield™ double wall insulation and a color matched, press-in lid. MSRP $24.95
- 12 oz Outdoor Tumbler – The stackable campsite cup keeps drinks icy cold or piping hot for hours with its insulated press-in lid and Hydro Flask’s TempShield® double wall vacuum insulation. The narrow design fits in car and camp chair cupholders and features internal measurement markers for outdoor cooking. MSRP $24.95
- Flatware Set – Hydro Flask’s 18/8 pro-grade stainless steel fork, serrated knife and spoon are durable, corrosion-resistant and easy to clean. All three stack neatly inside the compact travel pouch. MSRP $24.95
- 3 and 5 Quart Serving Bowl with Lid – The 3 and 5 Quart Serving Bowls feature a press-in lid and TouchShield™ double wall insulation that keeps hot or cold contents at the perfect temperature while your hands stay comfy. The bowls also nest nicely together, for convenient carry and storage. MSRP $54.95 3 quart size / $64.95 5 quart size
- Serving Spoons – This two-piece set features a slotted spoon for straining, and a solid one for scooping. Both are high heat and break resistant with a stackable design. MSRP $19.95
- 34 L Outdoor Tote – The perfect carry-all for your Outdoor Kitchen collection features a self-standing dual-carry design to sling over your shoulder or lift using the quick grab handles. The Tote’s durable exterior is abrasion and tear resistant and includes multiple mesh pockets intentionally designed to fit Outdoor Kitchen dining and serving ware, as well as any other grab and go items you want to bring along. MSRP $79.95
“We’re proud to expand into this new space with our elevated approach to outdoor dining,” said Hydro Flask Category Director Jason Valdez. “Outdoor Kitchen offers a new way for our active consumers to enjoy their favorite meals outside, with the innovative performance they expect from Hydro Flask. Even better, by choosing reusable alternatives to single-use plastic cookware and containers, they’re helping to ensure that outdoor spaces remain green and healthy for the long run.”
Dedicated to uniquely refreshing experiences, innovative design and an unparalleled user experience, Hydro Flask continues to receive accolades for its insulated products. Hydro Flask has been the recipient of several Red Dot, GOOD DESIGN™ and iF Design Awards. The brand has grown to become the number one overall American water bottle brand in Sporting Goods and Outdoor, according to third party data.
About Hydro Flask
Hydro Flask® is the leader in high-performance insulated products that help people enjoy the things they love to do in the places they love to be. From the number one-selling water bottle to soft good innovations like our Unbound Series™ Soft Coolers and Down Shift™ Hydration Packs, Hydro Flask’s delightfully simple designs and go-anywhere durability always deliver the perfect temperature when you need it. Founded in 2009 in Bend, Oregon, Hydro Flask inspires active outdoor lives with two simple words: Let’s Go! Its charitable arm, Parks For All, supports the development, maintenance, restoration and accessibility of public green spaces so people everywhere can live healthier, happier and more fulfilled lives. To learn more about Hydro Flask, Parks for All, and to see our full lineup of award-winning products, visit www.hydroflask.com.
About Helen of Troy Limited
Helen of Troy Limited (NASDAQ: HELE) is a leading global consumer products company offering creative solutions for its customers through a strong portfolio of well-recognized and widely-trusted brands, including OXO, Hydro Flask, Vicks, Braun, Honeywell, PUR, Hot Tools and Drybar. We sometimes refer to these brands as our Leadership Brands. All trademarks herein belong to Helen of Troy Limited (or its subsidiaries) and/or are used under license from their respective licensors.
For more information about Helen of Troy, please visit http://investor.hotus.com/.