Norrøna Expands U.S. Sales Team With Hires in Pacific Northwest, Northeast
October 31, 2019
Kyle Hadersberger, Derek Humphrey join the iconic Norwegian outdoors brand
BOULDER, Colo. (Oct. 31, 2019) — Norrøna, the four-season Norwegian outdoor brand renowned for its premium, sustainably built outerwear, continues to grow its presence in the U.S. market with the addition of regional sales representatives, Kyle Hadersberger and Derek Humphrey. Together, Hadersberger and Humphrey bring over 20 years of sales experience to Norrøna’s U.S. sales team.
Hadersberger joins as the sales representative for the Pacific Northwest, tasked with managing specialty retailer relationships in Alaska, Washington, Oregon, and Northern California. Hadersberger, an avid skier, mountain biker and outdoors enthusiast, has represented several elite outdoors brands throughout his career and was most recently a member of the sales team at Black Diamond Equipment.
Humphrey, a passionate rock and ice climber, comes to Norrøna after spending the past seven years representing a number of core outdoors brands in the Northeast, including Rab USA, Lowe Alpine and C.A.M.P., amongst others. Humphrey oversees specialty retailer relationships in New York, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, Massachusetts, and Connecticut as Norrøna’s Northeast sales representative.
“Kyle and Derek bring key relationships and industry experience to our team as we continue to develop the Norrøna brand in these important markets,” says Norrøna U.S. Sales Manager Adam Chamberlain. “As we head into the Winter 20/21 buying season, the addition of Kyle and Derek is crucial in connecting our brand with our current partners and creating new relationships with specialty retailers throughout the Pacific Northwest and the Northeast.”
Retailers can preview Norrøna’s Winter 20/21 assortment, and meet with Norrøna’s U.S. sales team at the following industry tradeshows:
- Dec. 2–4, 2019, Western Winter Sports Representative Association Show (Denver).
- Dec. 2–4, 2019, Western Winter Sports Representative Association Show (Bozeman, Mont.).
- Dec. 3–6, 2019, 360 Adventure Collective New England Winter Market (Worcester, Mass.).
- Dec. 10–12, 2019, Western Winter Sports Representative Association Show (Salt Lake City).
- Dec. 10–12, 2019, Western Winter Sports Representative Association Show (Portland, Ore.).
- Dec. 10–12, 2019, Western Winter Sports Representative Association Show (Sacramento, Calif.).
- Jan. 13–16, 2020, 360 Adventure Collective New England Winter Sports Expo (Providence, R.I.).
- Jan. 26–28, 2020, Winter Sports Market (Denver).
- Jan. 29–31, 2020, Outdoor Retailer Snow Show (Denver).
Retailers can also preview the full Winter 20/21 assortment by appointment at Norrøna’s Boulder, Colorado, showroom. To book an appointment with Norrøna’s sales team, or for additional information on retail sales within the U.S., please reach out to the appropriate sales representative listed below:
- Rocky Mountains and Intermountain West – Emma Getsinger at email@example.com.
- Northeast – Derek Humphrey at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pacific North West – Kyle Hadersberger at email@example.com.
- Key Accounts – Adam Chamberlain at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please direct media inquiries to Account Manager Madeline Fones at email@example.com.
About Norrøna: Norrøna is an iconic, family-owned, outdoors brand based in Oslo, Norway. In 1929, Jørgen Jørgensen founded the company to craft the best outdoor gear and apparel for the wonderfully diverse geography and extreme weather conditions of Norway. Norrøna has sought to continually redefine the promise of function, quality and finish in the outdoors for 90 years. Today, Norrøna continues to strive towards this definition of excellence, while also driving solutions to the environmental crisis through bold sustainability goals. For more information visit www.norrona.com.