Bellingham, WA (February 27, 2018) – Nuu-Muu, designers of signature athleisure dresses made for everything from running marathons to climbing mountains, traveling the world or just running errands, debuts their Spring ’18 collection: Dare to Dream.
Sporty but easy to dress up, the company’s products are technical enough for rigorous activity yet comfortably flattering. Nuu-Muu’s striking spring collection comes in three adult styles: the Nuu-Muu (classic tear-drop neckline), Scoop (low neckline with pocket), and Ruu-Muu (classic with back pocket). All three styles are available in sizes XS-3XL in five stunning prints. The collection also features three coordinating kids dresses. Adult dresses start at $78; kids’ dresses are $54.
The Dare to Dream Collection includes two watercolor-inspired prints and a trio of floral prints.
- Aurora – the northern lights…on a dress.
- Lagoon – perfect for a lazy, or not so lazy, summer afternoon.
- Cloud9 – Dream big in this pale sky blue dress.
- Wildfire – Flowers and flames light up this dress.
- Fresca – A fresh take on a Nuu-Muu classic.
Three kids’ dresses are just as fun:
- Daydream – If this dress doesn’t get her dreaming, we don’t know what will!
- Leapfrog – This print will have her leaping from the mud for the stars.
- Confetti – Aglow with color, this dress is for celebrating (or running wild).
All spring styles and prints are currently available on Nuu-Muu’s website.
Nuu-Muu started in 2008 with a singular offering: the classic Nuu-Muu exercise dress. Dedicated to the idea that active wear can be fun and truly flattering and that a company can contribute to greater good in the world, Nuu-Muu offers a selection of Made-in-the-USA women’s technical active apparel. Nuu-Muu is a proud member of 1% for the Planet, Outdoor Industry Association, and the Conservation Alliance, and regularly supports endeavors that support strong girls and women. For more information or to see the entire Nuu-Muu line, please visit www.Nuu-Muu.com.