Club Ride Apparel Lands Big Hit with New Spring 2017 Collection
July 28, 2016
Brand debuts nearly entirely new mountain bike-inspired collection for spring
Sun Valley, Id. (July 26, 2016) – Club Ride Apparel (CRA), the Sun Valley-based creators of casual-performance cycling apparel designed for the ride and everything after, debuts their spring 2017 collection at the upcoming Summer Market Outdoor Retailer show (PV 2019) in Salt Lake City, UT, August 3 – 6, 2016. All tops, bottoms and Innerwear™ for both men and women have been designed from the bike perspective, preserving the apparel’s true technical functionality, allowing wearers to perform on the bike as well as live their life and relax in the collection.
The spring 2017 collection is approximately 90 percent new, with pieces for both men and women across three distinct platforms: Train, Tour and Trail. When designing the collection, Club Ride Apparel’s designers wanted to accomplish several objectives:
Equality between the men’s and women’s collections when it came to the fabrics and functionality of the apparel. This holds true for the entire catalog and is highlighted in the Train collection with shared high-performance fabrics such as the lightweight, high-ventilation, perforated stretch woven knits.
- Circuit ($50) Features lightweight knit heather jersey, Quick Dry, wicking fabric. Sport fit with RideLight™ reflective accents.
- Surge ($70) Features lightweight high ventilation, perforated stretch woven fabric. Stretch knit waistband with flat elastic interior drawcord, laser cut and welded hems.
- Trixie ($55) Features compression knit sueded heather jersey with a stretch mesh back panel. Two EZ Drop-in back pockets with RideLight™ reflective accents.
- Flurry ($70) Features lightweight, 4 way stretch-woven fabric with a stretch knit waistband and flat elastic interior drawcord. Vesting laser perforated side panels with laser cut and welded hems.
Monochromatic combinations create visual interest and infuses fun with technical. For the bike-centric, active, multi-sport consumer who loves to travel, these design elements shine in the Tour collection.
- Go Long ($90) Features lightweight stretch woven ripstop with bamboo knit accents. UPF 50 with secure chest zip pocket and vented back yoke.
- Mtn Surf ($80) Midweight stretch double-weave fabric with WR finish for water and dirt repellency. A Velcro interior waistband adjustment system.
- Dear Abby ($60) Midweight slub knit jersey with UPF 20 and two EZ Drop-in Back Pockets.
- Freedom ($70) Midweight stretch double-weave plaid fabric with a WF finish for water and dirt repellency. Seamless crotch guest and RideLight™ reflective accents.
Discovery Details with pops of colors throughout the collection and thoughtful design when it comes to the apparel’s performance pieces, like those in the Trail collection. From the city to the mountains, these are the most technical clothing pieces that never let the elements stop a ride.
- Camotion ($60) Lightweight knit tonal-stripe jersey with UPF 20 and two compartment EZ Drop-in™ back pockets.
- Commander ($100) Features midweight stretch double-weave fabric with WR finish for water and dirt repellency. NoCrackBack™ and two cargo pockets and one secure zip pocket.
- Promenade ($80) Features midweight peached jersey knit with UPF 20 and is wicking, quick dry and anti-microbial. Venting with under arm mesh panels and three compartment CP Drop-in™ back pockets.
- Passage ($100) Midweight stretch double-weave fabric with camo print and WF finish for water and dirt repellency. NoCrackBack™ with venting knit back yoke and inner guesset.
Innerwear™ Featuring Club Ride’s patented RideTime™ ratings, the Innerwear™ collection for both men and women offers the most technical and versatile bike liner program on the market today. Through the RideTime™ system (1, 2, 3, 4+ hours), Club Ride can provide the world’s first customizable performance bike “base layer” system for riders who demand performance and versaitlitiy at the best value possible.
RideTime™ 1-hour – 3 mm single-density Short-range chamois pad perforated for great breathability, quick drying time and elasticity, including the Johnson ($30 – $35) and Jewel ($30).
RideTime™ 2-hour – 8mm dual-density Mid-range, anatomically-specific chamois pad for maximum comfort with anti-microbial finish, including the Gunslinger ($40) and Damsel Cham ($40).
RideTime™ 3-hour – 8mm dual-density Long-range chamois pad with gel insert for vibration control and all-day performance including the Woodchuck ($50) and Montcham ($50).
RideTime™ 4+ hour – 10mm triple-density High-protection all-day gel chamois pad with EZP™ (providing easy access for natural breaks) including the Air Liner ($80) and Quick Drop Bib ($90).
About Club Ride Apparel:
Club Ride is designed for an epic ride on a favorite trail, the open road, a cruise around town, an evening at the local pub or just a day at the office. Inspired by our passion for the bike and the freedom it provides, Club Ride’s casual-performance cycling-inspired clothing delivers technical and functional features in a stylish, comfortable design that looks both on and off the bike. Apparel for the Ride and Everything After.™
# # #