Cotopaxi to Launch Camp Collection in Partnership with Teva, MiiR, and ENO
June 21, 2021
Because Camping is Better with Friends
Salt Lake City, UT. (June 21, 2021) – Outdoor gear and apparel brand and certified B Corp Cotopaxi, is excited to announce their adventure-ready partnership with fellow outdoor brands Teva, MiiR, and ENO. The Camp Collection is a celebration of summer and camping season, paired with a commitment to responsibly create reusable and durable items for the outdoors.
The bright and colorful camp collection will include:
- Teva Original Universal Sandals are as versatile as they are fun and colorful. Utilitarian and water-ready, these sandals use recycled polyester straps, and a robust EVA footbed for all-day adventuring.
- MiiR Do Good 12oz Camp Cup is a limited edition camping mug that takes on style, durability, and functionality, while promoting Cotopaxi’s “Do Good” mantra.
- ENO DoubleNest Hammock reigns supreme when it comes to relaxation and camping with friends. Big enough for two, and palatial for one; this hammock stuffs easily into its attached compression sack, making it the ideal travel companion.
- Inca 26L Del Dia is a lightweight, technical daypack, great for summer adventures. It features a clean design, intelligent storage and a super comfortable padded mesh suspension for increased ventilation. Using repurposed fabric leftover from larger companies’ production runs, each pack is one-of-a-kind.
- Teca Blanket is perfect for cozying up to watch the sunset. It uses 100% recycled polyester insulation and a 20D nylon ripstop with DWR coating, plus it comes with it’s own stuff sack for stowing.
- Noches Sleeping Bag is as colorful as it is sustainable, using 100% recycled polyester insulation and 100% repurpose nylon face fabric. This 45°F bag will keep you cozy on cool summer nights.
For more information on the Camp Collection, please visit www.cotopaxi.com/camp
Cotopaxi Press Contact: Erin Wyer | Erin@OutsidePR.com| 612.747.1314
Cotopaxi is an outdoor gear brand founded to create sustainably designed products that fight extreme poverty, inspire adventure, and move people to do good. As a certified B Corporation, we believe in using the power of business as a force for social, environmental, and economic good. Our creed, Gear for Good, touches every aspect of our company. Cotopaxi is committed to making all of our gear using recycled, repurposed, or responsible materials by 2025. We allocate 1% of our annual revenue to the Cotopaxi Foundation which awards grants to outstanding nonprofit partners carefully selected for their track records at improving the human condition and alleviating poverty. In 2020, Cotopaxi aided 822,000 people through poverty alleviation programs, and in 2021, we hope to assist 1 million people experiencing extreme poverty. For more information please visit Cotopaxi.com