onX Offroad Joins Forces with 10 Industry Brands to Launch Elite Benefits Program
March 14, 2023
Unique discounts and offers are now available to onX Offroad Elite members
Missoula, Mont., March 14, 2023/OUTDOOR SPORTSWIRE/ – onX Offroad, a pioneer in off-pavement adventure navigation, has launched its Elite Benefits Program. The Elite Benefits Program is part of the App’s Elite Membership tier, and it gives Elite users access to exclusive industry discounts on gear from 10 trusted brands: Barnes 4WD, BDS Suspension, Dometic, Fox Factory, JKS Manufacturing, Method Race Wheels, Rigid Industries, Roofnest, Warn Industries, and Yukon Gear & Axle.
onX Offroad is a navigation app built for off-roaders by off-roaders. It immerses users into a world of possibilities–including 615,000+ miles of trails and 500,000 recreation points. In addition to 852 million acres of public land and rich trail details, Elite members can access private land boundaries and land ownership information for the entire country. Furthermore, Elite members can unlock exclusive offers from the onX team’s favorite industry brands, through the Elite Benefits Program.
“The onX Offroad team is a motley crew of 4x4ers, overlanders, dirt bikers, and snowmobilers,” said Rory Edwards, onX Offroad General Manager. “Collectively, we’ve spent thousands of hours wrenching and building our rigs, and we have come to rely on a handful of industry brands. We handpicked our Elite Benefits Program partner companies because we trust them to perform when we’re out on the trail.”
onX Offroad Elite brand partners include:
- Barnes 4WD: A leader in the offroad industry, Barnes 4WD has roots in fabrication and DIY components. The company’s catalog ranges from bolt-on armor to totally one-off suspension kits.
- BDS Suspension: For over 25 years, American-made BDS Suspension offers a wide array of performance leveling kits, premium lift systems, control arms, leaf springs, and FOX shock options for early- to late-model trucks and Jeeps.
- Dometic: The global market leader in the mobile living industry, Dometic is focused on getting everyone outdoors, no matter the vehicle. The company is known for their award-winning mobile cooling and power solutions, and have also revolutionized camping furniture and water storage.
- Fox Factory: For nearly 50 years, FOX has been on the cutting edge of performance-defining suspension solutions. FOX designs, engineers, and manufactures performance-driven products for a wide variety of on- and off-road applications from UTVs, trucks and Jeeps, snowmobiles and much more.
- JKS Manufacturing: Since 1989, JKS Mfg has developed some of the world’s most widely used and respected products for Jeep vehicles. It all started with the original Quick Disconnect™ quick-release sway bar links to allow improved suspension articulation and has evolved into much, much more.
- Method Race Wheels: Method Race Wheels designs, develops, and distributes high performance wheels and accessories for race and street applications. As racing enthusiasts and participants, they are driven to look beyond conventional ideas of industry standards.
- Rigid Industries: A family-run business, Rigid specializes in top-of-the-line LED lights and accessories, and their mission is to make every customer feel special and comfortable purchasing directly from them.
- Roofnest: The leading provider of hardshell rooftop tents and accessories, aims to get more people outdoors to experience concrete-free adventures. Their ultra-durable products are designed to make roadtripping and car camping easy and comfortable.
- Warn Industries: Warn Industries is the world’s most recognized brand in off-road products–like hub locks and vehicle recovery winches. The company designs, manufactures and markets a full line of off-road equipment and accessories for four-wheel drive and powersport vehicles.
- Yukon Gear & Axle: Yukon Gear & Axle offers products for traction, rear axles, ring and pinion sets and more, with the mission to build quality parts that exceed expectations.
“At onX, we like to plan our adventures on the map and get ready for them in the garage,” said Edwards. “Our Elite Benefits Program is our way of helping members do both, so when they get out on the dirt–they can do so with confidence, knowing they have the trusted tech, tools, and gear at hand.”
The onX Offroad Elite partner lineup includes discounts to build a vehicle, top to bottom. Initially focused on solutions for the 4×4 crowd, onX Offroad will continue to add Elite Member Benefit Program brands in the SxS, snowmobile, and dirtbike markets.
The onX Elite Member Benefits Program is available to Elite Members. For more information on the program and to learn how to become an Elite Member, head to https://www.onxmaps.com/offroad/app/elite/benefits.
Or stop by and say hello in person at Easter Jeep Safari. The onX Offroad Team will be at the Easter Jeep Safari Vendor Expo, April 6 – 7, 2023.
About onX Offroad
onX Offroad is the leader in off-road maps and GPS technology, empowering powersports and overlanding enthusiasts to explore 615,000+ miles of motorized trails and 852 million acres of public land. Built for off-roaders, by off-roaders, the company strives to create the most complete, current, and accurate mapping app available on the market. Because off-the-beaten path experiences are at the heart of what onX does, the company also leads initiatives to protect and expand access to public land and promote stewardship opportunities. https://www.onxmaps.com/offroad/app
# # #
For more information on becoming an onX Offroad Elite partner brand, email email@example.com.
The Atlas Collective