Arcade Belts Introduces Artist Series with Hannah Eddy and Vernan Kee
September 22, 2022
Collaboration Showcases Unique Designs Across Limited Edition Belt Collection
OLYMPIC VALLEY, Calif. – September 22, 2022 /OUTDOOR SPORTSWIRE/ – Arcade, a brand founded on the belief that belts could be designed to function better, last longer, and be more comfortable, introduces the Artist Series, featuring the works of Hannah Eddy and Vernan Kee.
Hannah Eddy – Sharing the Stoke
Hannah Eddy is a whimsical creator and skateboarder since childhood, and who knows a thing or two about having fun. With a mission to spread good vibes through art, Eddy weaves inspiration from her adventures into each colorful sketch. Her series of Arcade belts brings to life dreamy landscapes, meditating mountains, and happy clouds – all representing the message of positivity and belonging.
Vernan Kee – Designs Inspired by Heritage
Vernan Kee is a truly original artist, born and raised without commercialized influences. His inspiration comes from something closer to heart – the land and his family. Following his time in the military, it was art and the outdoors that provided him a path to healing. The new collaboration is full of the sharp, geometric edges of traditional Navajo rugs that echo the stark landscape of his home.
- Performance Stretch – Freedom of motion to move with your body, providing a secure hold with no pinching
- Custom Fit – More precise than holes, micro-adjustable buckle dials in your exact fit
- Recycled Materials – Webbing is made with 85% post-consumer recycled REPREVE®️ polyester
- Low-Profile Buckle – Minimizes bulk where you bend
- Long-lasting Materials – Our buckle is molded with high density plastic that is durable, yet lightweight, designed to endure the toughest outdoor adventures
- Machine Wash and Dryable – Throw ’em in the laundry with your pants
- Travel Friendly – Metal-free buckle makes airport security a breeze
- MSRP: $31.95
All of Arcade’s performance stretch belts are made with REPREVE®️, a post-consumer recycled performance yarn. Arcade’s REPREVE®️ webbing has been tested extensively to ensure uncompromised performance and durability, while making far less of an impact on the environment.
IMAGES | Artist Series – Hannah Eddy
IMAGES | Artist Series – Vernan Kee
VIDEO | LINK
# # #
Arcade was founded on the belief that belts could be designed to function better, last longer, and be more comfortable. Developed from the ground up with materials that are built to go everywhere and anywhere, each Arcade belt provides a custom fit, sturdy hold, and the right amount of flexibility to move with you. Love for our planet and the adventurous people on it is the spark that lights our fuse. We celebrate and protect the places and communities that are the fabric of an active, fun, and healthy life. Arcade is proud to partner with and support the High Fives Foundation, Boys & Girls Clubs of America, Protect Our Winters, Save the Waves Coalition, and Big City Mountaineers.