Danner and Mystery Ranch Drop First Collaboration
April 25, 2023
Explore From Dawn to Dusk with Lightweight Day-Hike Collection
/OUTDOOR SPORTSWIRE/ – Inspired by the rich, layered colors of Big Sky Country sunsets, the Danner x MYSTERY RANCH collection takes your day hiking adventures to new heights. Featuring limited-edition, lightweight gear including a pack, boots and gaiters, this versatile capsule is built for memorable days spent outdoors. Each piece embodies Danner and MYSTERY RANCH’S shared values of quality, comfort, durability and performance.
Danner x MYSTERY RANCH Trail 2650 Mesh GTX
The Danner x MYSTERY RANCH Trail 2650 Mesh GTX hiker packs three-season utility into an agile package. This limited-edition version of our versatile trail shoe is inspired by the vivid, layered sunsets of Montana. A lightweight mesh upper and GORE-TEX waterproof liner provide breathable protection from the elements, keeping feet comfortable in all conditions. Underfoot, a Vibram® outsole with Megagrip tackles uneven terrain and holds firm in variable conditions. Gaiter compatible.
- Mesh and textile upper
- GORE-TEX waterproof, breathable liner
- EXO Heel System
- Danner Trailguard Platform
- Vibram® 460 outsole with Megagrip technology
- Dust gaiter compatible
- Mystery Ranch webbing loops on tongue
Danner x MYSTERY RANCH Scree 32
A versatile daypack ready to climb nearby mountains or tackle urban commutes, also inspired by the sunsets of Big Sky Country. MYSTERY RANCH’S signature 3-ZIP design makes for quick entry to the pack’s main pocket while the easy access lid pocket keeps essentials always within reach. Expandable exterior bottle pockets and hydration reservoir compatibility provide ample room for a full day’s adventure. Equipped with a removable waist belt and double-layered bottom panel for hauling heavy loads.
- Features a removable, Redirect waist belt system that secures in a natural, forward pull direction that requires less effort to tighten.
- The patented Futura Yoke easily micro adjusts to the torso length allowing the proper amount of stand-off between the back and frame.
- Featuring a classic 3-ZIP design for easy, rapid access to the interior.
- Zippered lid pocket to organize essentials
- Zippered pockets on waist belt
- Water bottle pockets keep hydration handy
- Hydration reservoir compatible
- Double-layered bottom for long-haul durability
Danner x MYSTERY RANCH Gaiter
Designed specifically to integrate with Danner footwear, these MYSTERY RANCH gaiters keep out dust and rain with a lightweight-yet-durable, DWR-treated stretch nylon fabric. Available at Huckberry.com.
- Made with double layer stretch woven nylon for extra protection
- Loop patch on the back of the gaiter to secure to back of shoe
- Water resistant zipper for the most wet and sloppy days
- Small metal hook to secure to the front of the shoe
For more information on the Danner x MYSTERY RANCH collection, please visit danner.com/mysteryranch.
For product and lifestyle images, please click here.
Tara Yant, email@example.com
Erin Brosterhous, firstname.lastname@example.org
For nearly a century, Danner has crafted boots with purpose and integrity – footwear to equip those who choose the unlikely path, those who cut fresh trails, those who pioneer. Charles Danner came west to build the best boots loggers had ever known, an effort that resulted in a long-standing heritage brand with a renegade spirit. A spirit that proudly lives on in each pair of Danner boots made to this day. Charles Danner felt the pull to the wild of the Pacific Northwest, drawn by the promise of opportunity in the rugged unknown. He came with a commitment to quality craftsmanship and a deep respect for the uncompromising landscape. From the gleaming alpine lakes and the plummeting river gorges, to the thick forests and the sweeping coastlines, Danner boots are of this place. Learn more at www.danner.com.
ABOUT MYSTERY RANCH
Founded in 2000, MYSTERY RANCH is committed to making the best load-bearing gear in the world. A product-driven company from the beginning, MYSTERY RANCH designs packs for the job that needs to get done, for the people committed to doing it, with the best materials available and the most durable construction methods that exist. For more, please visit: www.mysteryranch.com #BuiltfortheMission