DXLAB Collaborates With Local Artisan For This Ultra-Limited Footwear Release
October 25, 2021
The SNPR Mid Woven is a unique weave of soft, hand-dyed wool yarns and a plush interior for a cozy feel
GOLETA, Calif. October 25th, 2021 /OUTDOOR SPORTSWIRE/ – Footwear innovation brand Deckers X Lab (deckersxlab.com) has partnered with local weaver and french artist Nadine Marchal. Inspired by the new moon wind, Nadine brings her art of weaving into a ultra-limited edition for the lab’s best-selling slip-on shearling boot.
Designed and woven on a manual loom in France, the textile panel in the forefoot of this boot features hand-dyed recycled wool yarns. Every shoe in this ultra-limited drop is totally unique and is the newest edition to the KO-Z SNPR lineup, which redefines what it means to be actively comfortable.
The revolutionary design of the SNPR blends the relaxed coziness of the house slipper with the street performance of the everyday sneaker and the ultimate cushion of a recovery shoe. Equipped with Meta-Rocker geometry and an ultra-wide/ultralight light sponge rubber outsole, the combination of technology of the inner and outer layer makes the KO-Z SNPR suited for a wide range of motion, from a casual walk outside to a walk around your home. Like all Deckers footwear, the SNPR Woven Mid is made in partnership with HERproject, a collaborative initiative that creates partnerships with brands like Deckers to empower and educate women in the workplace.
The KO-Z SNPR Woven is the first in the Deckers X Lab lineup to incorporate the personal and creative touch of a local artisan. As Deckers X Lab continues to release genre-bending footwear designs, they plan to collaborate with more local artisans to bring an artistic personal touch to their advanced footwear lineup.
The KO-Z SNPR Mid Woven is available in women’s sizes exclusively at https://deckersxlab.com.
- Anatomic, gender-specific medium width performance running last
- Hand-crafted woven wool textile panel (natural variation will occur as each thread was selected woven by hand)
- EcoTan cow suede with 10mm wool interior
- PFC-free Durable Water Repellent treatment
- Ultralight and ultra-wide 3mm sponge rubber outsole with Meta-Rocker geometry
- Meta-Rocker geometry delivers up-tempo and propulsive ride
- Xponent+ Midsole featuring multilayer CM EVA Foam with gradient density bringing the softest cushion closest to your feet
- Underfoot Geometry: 110-80-85, 20mm drop, 20-40mm stack height
- 8mm 3D Anatomical EVA Max Cushion Memory Foam with Looped Wool insole
- Looped Wool: Mix of 80% natural wool, 20% recycled polyester
About Deckers X Lab:
Merging lifestyle construction with fashion and performance innovations, Deckers X Lab is charting a whole new course in footwear. From the minds that brought you HOKA ONE ONE, Teva, and UGG, Deckers X Lab is the natural evolution of the Deckers Brands Innovation Team. Testing and perfecting performance technology across brands and categories – from athletic shoes to sandals and beyond – our team of footwear specialists melds decades of expertise into a revolution of equipment for your feet. We are a label – not a brand – giving our team limitless ability to create beyond boundaries, applications, and environments. Our goal is to create new designs that help people push their boundaries with three core tenets: dynamic, best-in-class comfort, elevated performance, and better products for a better planet. Learn more at https://deckersxlab.com.