Earth Hopper Launches First Japanese Multi-Ski Pass with 18 Resorts
December 27, 2022
Thousands of passes already sold in Japan and now we have an English website
Tokyo, JAPAN—December 27, 2022—/OUTDOOR SPORTSWIRE/
- Earth Hopper has launched its English platform with a four-day, multi-mountain ski pass that unlocks over 18 destinations.
- The pass is only￥20,000 (approximately $149 USD) which works out to only $37.25 a day.
- The pass has no blackout dates and pass holders can ride three days maximum at each resort.
- Japan eased border control measures in October 2022 and is now welcoming international tourists.
Pionnerwork Inc, unveiled its latest Earth Hopper Japanese ski pass evolution with the highly anticipated launch of a four-day, multi-resort pass on a new English platform.
The four-day Earth Hopper pass has no blackout dates and gives international visitors access to four days of riding (and up to three days at each) at their choice of over 18 resorts across Japan for only ￥20,000 or approximately $149 USD. That works out to only $37.25 a day.
While other multi-resort passes exist around the world, Earth Hopper is the first pass to extensively cover resorts across Japan.
“During the past two years when no international skiers and snowboarders were able to visit, Japan had very good snowfall. We decided to market Earth Hopper to English-speaking countries in the hope that many international skiers and snowboarders would enjoy the snow in Japan this year,” said Yoichi Goto, founder of Earth Hopper and Pioneerwork.
Launched in 2021 during the Pandemic, Earth Hopper passes were available exclusively to Japanese residents. Now, due to popular demand they are available in English so international visitors can take advantage with restrictions lifted and visa-free travel available.
The four-day pass is now available and additional pass levels are in development.
The 4-Day Earth Hopper Pass is the easiest way to ski multiple days at resorts across Japan. With 4 days pre-loaded and up to 3 days at each destination, this easy-to-use pass is your ticket to simplicity and savings. Use your days any time with no blackout dates.
Period of Sales:
December 14, 2022 – April 30, 2023
Period of use:
December 14, 2022 – May 7, 2023
￥20,000 (approx $149 USD)
- 4 days total at 18 destinations
- Up to 3 days at each destination
- No blackout dates
How to purchase:
- Order your pass on the Earth Hopper website
The 2022/23 Earth Hopper Pass offers multiple days of skiing at your choice of 18 independant ski areas across Japan. This marks our second season and our biggest destination roster yet.
SAPPORO BANKEI SKI AREA
KIRORO SNOW WORLD
NISEKO MOIWA SKI RESORT
HACHIMANTAI RESORT PANORAMA SKI AREA / SHIMOKURA SKI AREA
GETO KOGEN SKI RESORT
YUDONOSAN SKI AREA
ASAHI SHIZENKAN SNOW PARK
RYUOO SKI PARK
KUROHIME KOGEN SKI RESORT
LOTTE ARAI SKI RESORT
MAIKO SKI RESORT
KANDATSU SNOW RESORT
MUICA SNOW RESORT
PALCALL TSUMAGOI SNOW PARK
SKY VALLEY SKI RESORT
Learn more at https://www.hopper.earth/en
613 585 0491
Pioneerwork is a company whose mission is to call sports played on natural fields “Earth Sports” and to enhance the value of Japan, one of the countries with the world’s most suitable fields for Earth Sports, such as snow, mountains, rivers, and oceans, through the power of Earth Sports.
Connecting people with nature. Creating the future through Earth Sports.
Since ancient times, people and nature have developed a rich culture through coexistence.
Today, however, the opportunities and means for people to interact with nature are decreasing.
In order to create a richer culture, we want to create a new form of coexistence between people and nature.
Through the development of Earth Sports, we will create a new culture that has never existed before.
We will increase the number of people who enjoy and protect nature, connect people with nature, and create a sustainable future.
President and Representative Director:
- Business of building a digital platform connecting earth sports contents
- Representative product: Earth Hopper https://www.hopper.earth/en
- Various projects are underway, mainly with local governments and local businesses, to enjoy, protect, and connect with nature by utilizing Earth Sports.
- Achievements: https://bit.ly/pw-projects
- Developing business such as marketing support for companies and implementation of Earth Sports events
- Network with over 30 outdoor sports media and resorts overseas
- Rights marketing for Freeride World Tour in Japan, international competition management business