FORLOH Adds New Stretch Woven Jacket to Award-Winning AllClima Collection
September 12, 2023
Engineered with Ultra-Durable Abrasynthetic Suede for Harsh Environments
WHITEFISH, Mont. – September 12, 2023 /OUTDOOR SPORTSWIRE/ – FORLOH (https://forloh.com) the 100 percent USA-made technical outdoor brand, today introduces the AllClima Stretch Woven Jacket. Crafted to enhance both comfort and performance, the AllClima excels in a variety of environments and conditions.
From the core to its exterior, the AllClima embodies unparalleled adaptability. Weighing in at 30 oz. (sz Med), this lighter-weight all-way stretch outer layer is built for adventure. Designed to keep wearers dry while allowing maximum movement, it is crafted from a DWR-treated water-resistant all-way stretch twill polyester/Spandex blend. A durable Abrasynthetic Suede™ panel extends from the elbow to cuff, providing defense against rough terrain and vegetation, while an interior mesh ventilation system enhances breathability during quick scrambles and steep ascents.
Enhancing the user experience, ‘no rattle’ YKK reverse coil zippers are employed throughout for a smooth, quiet encounter. Hood and waist cinch cords enhance utility by allowing for swift adjustments to account for additional layers and headwear.
Designed as the perfect companion to FORLOH’s AllClima Stretch Woven Pants, the AllClima Stretch Woven Jacket takes its place as the latest addition to the versatile AllClima Collection, which features a range of apparel seamlessly blending comfort and cutting-edge technology while catering to variable temperature conditions. Like all FORLOH products, the AllClima Stretch Woven Jacket is 100% sourced and made in America, which means 100% of proceeds go directly into supporting the US economy.
The new AllClima Stretch Woven Jacket will retail at $299 and is available in Men’s sizing at https://forloh.com and in FORLOH’s flagship retail locations in Whitefish, Mont. and Austin, Tex.
- Durable functional DWR treated, all-way stretch woven fabric
- Ultra durable Abrasynthetic Suede™ (150,000+ cycles Martindale test) on elbow-to-forearm-to-cuff
- Quiet, strong, lifetime warranted YKK reverse coil zippers throughout
- Fully-lined lightweight interior mesh for ventilation
- Purposeful design throughout for engineered mobility
- Cinch waist and hood for fine-tuning fit and secured protection from the elements
- Unique FORLOH logo’d molded zipper pulls for easy grasp with gloves
- Two zippered secure hand pockets
- One zippered secure chest pocket
- 100% USA-made and sourced
- MSRP: $299 Product Page: Men’s | Image Assets
- 100% sourced and Made in America
- Main Fabric: 84% Poly/14% Spandex, 9.29 OSY
- Abrasynthetic Suede™: 100% Poly, 7.05 OSY
FORLOH is a technical outdoor brand, launched in 2020, with gear and clothing that is 100% made in the USA. Based in Whitefish Montana, FORLOH uses a “no-concessions” approach to product development and design, so outdoor enthusiasts can forge deeper connections with the outdoors through its range of award-winning products. FORLOH apparel features leading-edge innovations from other industries, including NASA and the automotive industry, creating unique and exclusive performance benefits. All products come with a lifetime warranty and are distributed through two physical locations, one in Whitefish, MT, and the other in Austin, TX, and its website, at FORLOH.com.