H2O Audio Introduces SnowPRO with PLAYLIST+: Snowproof Headphones Featuring Enhanced Spatial Awareness for Safety and the Ability to Stream Music Offline on the Slopes
October 26, 2023
The innovative bone conduction headphones offer an unmatched open-ear experience, designed specifically for winter sports enthusiasts
SAN DIEGO, October 26, 2023 /OUTDOOR SPORTSWIRE/ – Just in time for the winter season, H2O Audio, the industry leader in waterproof audio technology, is excited to unveil the SnowPRO headphones. These state-of-the-art, waterproof headphones are engineered specifically with the needs of skiers, snowboarders, and cross-country skiers in mind, offering an unparalleled open-ear experience and the groundbreaking PLAYLIST+ technology. With a promotional launch price of $159.99, the SnowPRO headphones are available for purchase at H2O Audio and Amazon.
Marking a significant advancement in H2O Audio’s PRO Series, the SnowPRO headphones are a game-changer for winter sports enthusiasts. The key distinctions are the pioneering PLAYLIST+ technology, a feature that empowers you to load content from any streaming app to replay offline AND the bone conduction open ear technology gives you more spatial awareness. Whether you’re on a remote trail, carving down a busy mountain, or ascending new peaks, your soundtrack is uninterrupted—no need for a smartphone, cell connection.
Other features that set the SnowPRO apart include:
- DESIGNED FOR SNOW: These headphones are the perfect blend of safety, durability, and performance to enhance your snowy escapades. They offer an auditory experience like no other, tailored for any mountain or trail adventure.
- SPATIAL AWARENESS: Equipped with the latest open-ear bone conduction technology, the SnowPRO headphones don’t just provide exceptional sound; they ensure you maintain vital awareness of your surroundings, making them a safety essential on the slopes.
- BEYOND WATERPROOF: They’re not just 100% waterproof; they’re snowproof and sweatproof. Snow, sleet, slush, even hot tubs – the SnowPRO can handle it all, being submersible up to 12 feet with an IPX8 waterproof rating.
- PLAYLIST+ FOR STREAMING MUSIC OFFLINE: A lack of network connection on the slopes is no longer a problem. H2O Audio’s patented PLAYLIST+ technology can store content from popular streaming apps directly in the headphones, allowing for offline playback anytime and anywhere, without the need for a smartphone or cellular connection. Continue enjoying your music in the most remote winter wonderlands. Make your favorite tracks your companion on the powder!
- 3-IN-1 CAPABILITY: Features an in-built MP3 player with 8GB of storage, Bluetooth connectivity for your devices, and the unique PLAYLIST+ feature to record audio and play offline, sans phone.
“We’ve taken the needs of winter sports enthusiasts to heart and have woven safety, innovation, and superior audio quality to define a new experience on the slopes. SnowPRO isn’t solely about delivering high-quality sound; it’s a commitment to ensuring safety and spatial awareness,” said Kristian Rauhala, CEO and founder of H2O Audio.
“As a skier or snowboarder, it’s important to hear the skis or snowboard biting into the snow (or ice!), and it’s equally important to hear other skiers on a busy slope with full spatial awareness. Now with SnowPRO you can listen to your soundtrack without drowning out the surroundings – all while our exclusive PLAYLIST+ technology keeps your favorite tracks playing offline, wherever the adventure leads.”
These cutting-edge headphones are a testament to H2O Audio’s commitment to innovation and the continuation of its legacy in providing exceptional audio solutions for athletes and adventurers.
About H2O Audio
H2O Audio, a family-owned company based in California, has been at the forefront of waterproof audio technology since its inception in 2003. For 20 years, the company has been dedicated to engineering innovative audio solutions that offer superior sound quality, comfort, and durability for athletes and adventurers. The launch of the SnowPRO with PLAYLIST+ headphones marks another step in their mission to provide unrivaled audio experiences, no matter the environment. Your Sport – Your Music.