Hiplok Launches DXF U-Lock With Unique Frame-Mounted Carrying Bracket
December 1, 2020
Hiplok Has Just Invented The Best Way to Carry Your Lock On Your Bike
The DXF lock from Hiplok pairs their award-winning DX U-lock with the unique new speed-loading frame bracket for carrying your lock on your bike. This new rattle-free, reliable and sturdy mount uses their patented “CLIP+RIDE” system to attach the lock to the bracket for a steady hold in transit.
The bracket bolts directly to the bottle holder mounts found on most bike frames, a massive improvement on existing U-lock brackets which can be difficult to position and prone to loosening, and noisy while riding.
The DX Lock itself features a 14mm hardened steel shackle and double locking mechanism to help keep your bike safe. Additionally, it’s one of the lightest U-locks on the market to garner a “Gold” rating from the independent testers at Sold Secure.
Combining one of the best U-Locks available with this innovative and intuitive mounting system, the DXF offers an easy-to-use and highly secure bike security package.
Hiplok DXF Highlights:
- Maximum security U-lock with frame mounted lock holder.
- Gold-Rated by Sold Secure
- CLIP + RIDE design and unique frame bracket allows fast locking and loading.
- Easy installation of bracket via frame bottle mounts.
- Stable, strong, rattle-free bracket design.
- Additional frame brackets can be purchased separately for multiple bikes.
- $99.99 DXF Lock+Bracket
- Product Page: https://hiplok.com/product/hiplok-dxf/