JAM Collective Signs Five New Clients
June 21, 2022
Front Runner, Manitobah, Nomadix, Opinel and Silipint join the JAM fam
SAN FRANCISCO – June 21, 2022/OUTDOOR SPORTSWIRE/ – JAM Collective, an accomplished boutique agency specializing in public relations, social media, communications, and strategic partnerships, welcomes five new clients: Front Runner, Manitobah, Nomadix, Opinel and Silipint. The agency celebrated its 20th anniversary in 2020.
JAM Collective is partnering with these companies, three of which originated outside of the U.S., to elevate their awareness through product and brand as well as athlete and ambassador storytelling.
- Front Runner – Based in South Africa, Front Runner makes roof racks, water tanks, tents, awnings, drawer systems and camping accessories that are enjoyed, used, and abused around the world by casual campers, outdoor enthusiasts, and extreme athletes.
- Manitobah – As a company rooted in Indigenous culture, Manitobah’s vision is to build a vibrant, global brand that makes a positive impact in Indigenous communities. They craft winter boots, moccasins, and slippers for men, women, and kids.
- Nomadix – Based in California, Nomadix is a social purpose corporation and makers of The Only Towel You Need®, a multi-purpose towel made from post-consumer recycled plastics that performs for any activity, including travel, yoga, boating, and at the beach.
- Opinel – Born in the French Alps in 1890, the classic Opinel folding knife is an iconic design object, beloved by generations. Today, Opinel produces a wide range of knives in their factory in Chambéry, France, ranging from culinary and tabletop staples to gardening and outdoor adventure tools, all with the same focus on simple beauty and quality.
- Silipint – Based in Bend, Oregon, Silipint offers colorful, silicone drinkware and housewares that are naturally derived, non-toxic, endlessly versatile, and practically unbreakable. Silipint products can go anywhere, hold anything and are infinitely reusable.
“Like all the companies we represent, the newest additions to our client roster are brands that we are passionate about,” said Julie Atherton, founder and owner of JAM Collective. “Our agency has continued to grow over the past two decades. While growth is always exciting, as a team, we never lose sight of the importance of one-on-one relationships with clients, editors, and influencers. These connections and relationships are the key to our ongoing success.”
These companies join the family of JAM Collective brands which include nationally and internationally recognized clients such as Arc’teryx, LifeStraw, Osprey, OtterBox, prAna, Snow Peak and Vasque Footwear. www.jamcollective.net
About JAM Collective
Founded by Julie Atherton and based in San Francisco, California, JAM Collective focuses on strategic planning, effective social media networking and influential product placement to initiate brand visibility and further connect its clients with consumers. Over the past 20 years, JAM Collective has evolved into a versatile and accomplished public relations and media agency with an impressive roster of nationally and internationally recognized clients, all the while maintaining a deep level of client involvement. Current clients include: Arc’teryx, LifeStraw, Osprey, OtterBox, prAna, Snow Peak and Vasque Footwear. www.jamcollective.net