Mountain & Adventure Film Festival features Slackline Industries
November 21, 2016
One pass holder will win a Basic Slackline Base Line Kit from Slackline Industries
LOS ANGELES – November 21, 2016 – The Mountain & Adventure Film Festival announces that 2017 Supporting Partner, Slackline Industries will be featured across the festival the week of November 21st. As a part of the partnership, one eligible pass holder will win a Basic Slackline Base Line Kit, which will be awarded Sunday, November 27th, 2016.
Registered pass holders, (prior to prize draw dates), are eligible for 13 weeks of incredible gear, apparel, and getaways from our sponsors, including a Sherpa 100 Kit from Goal Zero, head to toe outfit from Gramicci, climbing and approach shoes from Evolv Sports, “Icarus” long board and head to toe outfit from Loaded Boards and S1 Helmets, Stingray tree tent from Tentsile, head to toe outfit from adidas Outdoor, a Marathon Pro 10.1mm x 70M climbing rope from Sterling Rope Co., $300 gift certificate from Alpenglow Expeditions, 2 Hang Glide Full lessons at Dockweiler Beach from Windsports Hang Gliding School, a year’s supply of Nut Butter Bars from Clif Bar, a basic Slackline kit from Slackline Industries, a 4 day rafting trip for 2 from OARS Whitewater, and MORE…
Passes are now on sale for the 2017 Mountain & Adventure Film Festival. Registered pass holders will have 24 hours/day, On Demand, streaming access to ALL of the festival films from February 16th – March 19th. “We shifted the festival dates this year to offer viewers 5 full weekends of viewing availability, ensuring there is plenty of time to watch all of the films and to BE INSPIRED” says Oberman. Viewers can watch anywhere in the world from their computer, tablet, smart phone, or Internet connected TV. 10% of pass sales proceeds, as individually designated at the point of pass sale, are donated to our non-profit partners.
At Film Festival Flix, we love film festivals! But the average festival goer only sees 1-3 films. “I created the online festival to provide mountain and adventure film lovers with the opportunity to watch and be inspired by all of the great films in our festival without the challenges associated with traditional festivals” says Oberman. To learn more visit www.FilmFestivalFlix.com.
The Mountain & Adventure Film Festival 2017 Partners
- Presented By: Goal Zero and Film Festival Flix
- In Association With: Gramicci
- With Support From: adidas Outdoor, Evolv Sports, Loaded Boards, O.A.R.S. Whitewater, Tentsile, Alpenglow Expeditions, Sterling Rope Co, Clif Bar, Windsports Hang Gliding School, Slackline Industries, JUST Water, Adventure 16 Outfitters
- Media Partners: Climbing, Outdoor Sports Guide, Sharp End Publishing
- Non-Profit Partners: National Park Foundation, Access Fund, American Alpine Club, Big City Mountaineers – To see the complete list of non-profit partners, visit http://tinyurl.com/zvh6l9l
- 2017 Mountain & Adventure Film Festival Passes are available for $29.99 on Film Festival Flix:
- Watch the 2017 Festival Trailer: