Mustang Survival Debuts New Categories for Spring 2017 at ICAST Trade Show
July 13, 2016
New gear haulers and gloves for anglers
Bellingham, WA – Mustang Survival®, the manufacturer of inspired technical solutions for the most demanding marine environments, is excited to debut their Spring 2017 Range during ICAST (International Convention of Allied Sportfishing Trades), from July 13-15, 2016. Mustang Survival will be exhibiting their fishing-specific gloves and gear haulers, which offer high performance in two new categories for anglers.
The new category growth for Mustang Survival reflects its commitment to building the most reliable gear on the market. For fifty years, Mustang Survival has been engineering high-performance marine gear for military, coast guard, and rescue personnel. With a focus on applied research and field-testing, the brand remains steadfast in its commitment to the protection and enhancement of those who push themselves to extremes. The new glove and gear hauler offerings will allow Mustang Survival to provide higher performing and more comprehensive solutions for the most focused anglers.
New for Spring 2017
- Traction Open Finger Glove – Built with premium materials for ultimate wet grip performance these new open finger gloves offer unmatched wet grip and abrasion resistance thanks to the AX Suede™ G-Series palm overlays.
- Traction Full Finger Glove– For cooler days on the water, these gloves improve dexterity by preserving warmth and offering a snug fit with reduced bulk in the fingertips. Fold back thumb, index and middle finger for full tying dexterity.
- Traction UV Glove– New for Spring 2017 Mustang Survival is introducing lightweight and breathable UV fishing gloves to protect hands from constant sun explosure without added weight or bulk with UV treated yarns.
- Traction Thermal Glove – Combining the benefit of a glove and a mitt, this glove features a magnetic flip back mitt and thumb for full dexterity when required. Made of a wind-resistant softshell with medium pile fleece lining for ultimate warmth, and an AX Suede™ G-Series palm overlay for maximum wet-grip, they’re both functional and practical.
- Bluewater Gear Haulers – Perfect for everyday trips or extended overnight excursions, the Bluewater Gear Haulers feature weatherproof construction with urethane-coated zippers and a 210-denier coated nylon shell.The Bluewater Gear Hauler series is offered in 55-, 30- and 15-liter volumes. All Bluewater Gear Haulers feature a Modular Lightweight Load-carrying Equipment (MOLLE) panel for custom gear configurations. The 55-liter Bluewater Gear Hauler uses water-resistant construction with separate compartments for wet and dry gear. The 30-liter version features a roll-top waterproof compartment and water-resistant construction with a laptop sleeve, while the 15-liter Gear Hauler is hydration compatible with water-resistant construction.
- Bluewater Roll Top Gear Haulers –Available in 5-, 10-, 15-, 20- and 35-liter sizes, Mustang Survival’s Roll Top Dry Bags are designed to allow for easier packing in a unique rectangular shape, with a convenient ID window for labeling.
- Greenwater Gear Haulers – Designed to be tied down and withstand the most violent conditions the ocean can bring, the Greenwater Gear Haulers are waterproof with Aquaseal®waterproof zippers, and are available in 35- and 65-liter sizes.
“Mustang Survival has been focused on engineering the most reliable equipment for almost fifty years,” explains Jason Leggatt, General Manager. “We are excited to expand that trusted product performance into new categories and to allow fishermen to be fully immersed in their on-water experiences.”
Find Mustang on the ICAST show floor at booth #2134, where the company will be hosting a cocktail event on Wednesday, July 13 from 4-6 p.m. Come join us and see the new collection, which can be found online at Mustangsurvival.com/2017.
About Mustang Survival
Through constant innovation and inspired technical solutions, Mustang Survival strives to bolster performance, encourage exploration and inspire adventure in the marine environment. We are committed to the protection and enhancement of those who push themselves to extremes. Mustang Survival is part of The Safariland Group family of brands. For more information, visit www.mustangsurvival.com.
Mustang Survival. Saving lives since 1967.
About The Safariland Group
The Safariland Group is a leading global provider of a diverse range of safety and survivability products designed for the public safety, military, professional and outdoor markets. The Safariland Group offers a number of recognized brand names in these markets including Safariland®, ABA®, Second Chance®, Bianchi®, Break Free®, Protech® Tactical, Defense Technology®, Hatch®, Monadnock®, Identicator®, NIK®, Mustang Survival® and Med-Eng®. The Safariland Group’s mission, “Together, We Save Lives”, is inherent in the lifesaving and protective products it delivers. The Safariland Group is headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida.
For more information about The Safariland Group and these products, please visit www.safariland.com.
The Safariland Group is a trade name of Safariland, LLC.