Mystery Ranch Expands its Global Reach
August 7, 2019
Bozeman, Mt. (August 7, 2019) – MYSTERY RANCH, the industry-leading pack company built on a heritage of comfortable load carriage, function and durability for people who have a mission to accomplish, is thrilled to announce its further expansion into the international marketplace. With new partnerships across Europe, Asia and the Middle East, MYSTERY RANCH is poised to fulfill the growing demand for its products across the globe.
“We are seeing exceptional growth in our business, both nationally and abroad,” said MYSTERY RANCH VP of Sales and Marketing Alex Kutches. “With the addition of these fine distributors, we look forward to what the future holds for Mystery Ranch.”
MYSTERY RANCH is honored to be working with the following new distributors:
- Sanfo has become the exclusive distributor in China. The team at Sanfo has a tremendous amount of experience and integrity in the Chinese market. They have been in business for 22 years, with 40+ store locations.
- Granitbiten has taken on the brand exclusively in Sweden, Denmark and Finland. Their reputation is second to none in the Scandinavian market.
- Shaldag will handle Israel and further grow the brand in the Middle East.
- XXL will lead the business in France, a key market of influence in the greater EU.
- 2Pure, based in the United Kingdom, is positioned to grow the brand in both the fashion and outdoor markets.
- Raven will lead sales and marketing for the Baltic region including Poland, Hungary, Estonia, Lithuania and Ukraine.
“We are more than excited to move into 2020 with not only a bunch of new partners, but the right ones,” said Patrick Odenbeck, International Sales Manager. “These distributors truly understand our brand and business strategy. Having all been in the business for many years, they have the integrity, connections and brand offerings that complement our products perfectly.”
Please take the time to learn more about MYSTERY RANCH.
About MYSTERY RANCH:
Founded in 2000, MYSTERY RANCH is committed to building the finest load carriage equipment in the world. A product-driven company from the beginning, MYSTERY RANCH designs packs for the job that needs to get done, for the people committed to doing it, with the best materials available and the most durable construction methods that exist. For more, please visit: http://mysteryranch.com #BuiltForTheMission
Inside | Out Communications
The Terraframe’s OVERLOAD™ feature carrying a packraft.