NexTex Innovations Presents New TurboDry Warm Collection at Outdoor Retailer Show
January 13, 2022
Introducing 45 new fabrics engineered to manage the cold
January 13, 2022; Atlanta, GA /OUTDOOR SPORTSWIRE/ – NexTex Innovations, an Atlanta-based textile technology developer that builds strategic partnerships with brands, entrepreneurs and manufacturers to bring textile innovations to market, will introduce its new TurboDry® Warm Collection at the Outdoor Retailer Snow Show this January 26-28 in Denver Colorado.
The TurboDry® Warm Collection leverages award-winning TurboDry technology and captures the body’s energy to maintain dryness, warmth, and comfort in the harshest cold weather conditions.
Patented TurboDry technology fabric construction harnesses the same capillary forces as the root systems in trees – moving moisture away from the skin to keep users dry, comfortable, and more equipped to efficiently maintain their core body temperature.
“Our TurboDry Warm Collection has gone through rigorous testing to ensure endless comfort and lasting performance,” said Chad Lawrence, NexTex CEO. “We are excited to include our Warm Collection to our extensive TurboDry technology portfolio developed to provide consumers with the most comfortable and sustainable performance textiles.”
The new TurboDry Warm│TurboDry Warm Dynamic collection includes the following six fabric groups:
- Dynamic Collection The Dynamic Collection utilizes infrared yarn to capture the body’s heat for added warmth.
- Loop Fleece Collection is engineered to reduce microplastic shedding and offers modularity in aesthetics allowing for unique design opportunities. These fabrics are best suited for breathable mid layers and technical hoodies.
- Winter Legging Collection features technology-packed fabrics that offer patented moisture management and patented stretch and recovery performance designed for leggings, joggers and thermals.
- Wool Blends Collection expands exploration into the benefits natural fibers provide. Developed with mid-layers and base layer tops in mind.
- Lamination Collection, engineered for the elements, combines multiple layers of performance materials to move sweat away from the skin while providing a barrier to wind and moisture. Best for soft shells and windproof layers.
- Winter Natural Collection spans a diverse range of weights and brings cotton, modal, lyocell, rayon, and acrylic content to focus on warmth with a premium, soft hand – fabrics perfect for everyday hoodies, joggers and winter leggings.
To learn more about how TurboDry can elevate your products, schedule a meeting for the show at https://turbodry.com/contact/, or stop by Booth # 52040-UL at the Outdoor Retailer Snow Show.
About NexTex Innovations
NexTex is an inventor, co-creator, and licensor of environmentally conscious textile technologies for the apparel, accessories, and textile community at large. Its entrepreneurial culture, in conjunction with global manufacturing partnerships, allows the company to quickly respond to consumer demands and accelerate the commercialization of differentiated products. NexTex empowers human achievement unencumbered by the limitations of textile performance.For more information on NexTex Innovations, visit nextexinnovations.com, and for TurboDry technology, please visit turbodry.com.