Osprey Introduces Patent Pending Hydraulics™ Reservoir Series Delivering Optimal User Experience for Spring 2023
June 2, 2022
Cortez, Colo. – June 2, 2022 /OUTDOOR SPORTSWIRE/ – Osprey, a Helen of Troy brand and a leader in creating top-quality, high-performance, innovative carry solutions, introduces an all-new hydration reservoir series with patent pending design for a superior user experience.
“From the handle to the hose and baffles to the bite valve, we thought through every interaction and aspect of our Hydraulics™ design to identify opportunities for a better user experience—redesigning, reshaping and updating to create our best reservoir series to date,” said Erik Hamerschlag, Sr. Product Manager for Osprey.
The new Hydraulics Series features:
- A new ergonomic handle that is easier to carry and allows for true one-handed filling and pouring
- A new compact bite valve that is equipped with a thumb-operated on/off lever providing optimum water flow
- A new compact Slide-Seal™ opening that slides into packs easily and integrates seamlessly with the new HydraClip reservoir attachment built into Osprey hydration packs
- An updated magnet system, including the magnet, sternum slider and sternum buckle, that ensures secure hose capture
- A baffle design that flattens the reservoir profile and carries the stiffness of the backer plate to the front panel to prevent buckling when loading into the pack
The Hydraulics Series is available in:
- Hydraulics 3L Reservoir (MSRP $55) and Hydraulics 2L Reservoir (MSRP $52): Ideal for long days on the trail and equipped with the backerplate
- Hydraulics LT 2.5L Reservoir (MSRP $46) and the Hydraulics LT 1.5L Reservoir (MSRP $44): Osprey’s lightest reservoirs, perfect for smaller packs
- Hydraulics LT 1.5L Lumbar Reservoir (MSRP $42): Designed to support Osprey’s Seral Lumbar Pack.
The full line of Hydraulics will be available on osprey.com and in specialty retailers in Spring 2023.
Founded in 1974 and based in Cortez, Colorado, in the foothills of the San Juan Mountains, Osprey is an industry leader in high performing and long-lasting carry solutions including technical packs for outdoor, travel and everyday adventures.
In addition to creating top-quality packs, the Osprey team aspires to become one of the most progressive, transparent and sustainable hardgoods brands in the world. From raw materials and chemistry benchmarks to progressive factory code of conduct agreements and programs that extend a product’s end of life, Osprey is taking a holistic approach and looking at every aspect of their business to ensure they leave as little trace as possible. Osprey’s dedication to create innovative, high-performance gear with a smaller environmental footprint reflects the brand’s love of adventure, devotion to the outdoors and steadfast resolve to leave the world better than they found it.
To learn more about Osprey and its products backed by their industry leading All Mighty Guarantee, visit osprey.com. Osprey products can be found online at osprey.com and in specialty retailers in over 60 countries worldwide. Follow all brand updates on Instagram (@ospreypacks), Facebook (@ospreypacks) and Twitter (@ospreypacks).
About Helen of Troy
Helen of Troy Limited (NASDAQ: HELE) is a leading global consumer products company offering creative products and solutions for its customers through a diversified portfolio of well-recognized and widely-trusted brands, including OXO, Hydro Flask, Osprey, Vicks, Braun, Honeywell, PUR, Hot Tools and Drybar. The Company sometimes refer to these brands as its Leadership Brands. All trademarks herein belong to Helen of Troy Limited (or its subsidiaries) and/or are used under license from their respective licensors. For more information about Helen of Troy, please visit Helen of Troy.
Contact: Julie Campagnoli