RV explosion during tour at dealership sends 3 people to hospital, Texas cops say

May 15, 2023

Three people are hospitalized after an explosion happened in an RV being shown at a dealership in Texas, according to police.

Officers with the Wharton Police Department responded to a 911 call about a “gas leak” at about 4:30 p.m. May 14, the department said in a news release.

Investigators believe a gas stove was left on inside of the RV, causing a buildup of gas, according to police. A customer tried to test the stove, or possibly intended to turn it off, and the gas ignited, causing an explosion. Yahoo Sports