Stegmann Graz Leather Clog
December 5, 2018
Iconic, Traditional Wool Clog Styling, In Leather and Suede
Richmond, VA – Since 1888, Stegmann has been handcrafting their signature wool felted clogs. In 2017, they introduced leather and suede. The Graz, made with finest materials and superior craftsmanship, is designed for customers who love the comfort and classic aesthetic of the Original 108 wool clog. The Graz mirrors traditional Stegmann styling, offering the same effortless look in modern leather finishes.
Expanding on the popularity of the Graz, new bold colors, prints and metallics have been added to combine easy comfort with street-smart new looks. The Graz is offered in eight women’s styles, including brown leather (NEW this year by popular demand), grey metallic, red metallic, and black tile, as well as three colors for men. The black tile is patterned after a traditional Portuguese tile pattern and is also available on the Eiger collapsible clog.
Stegmann Graz leather and suede clogs are 100% sourced from and manufactured in Portugal for a tight footprint and local sustainability.
Stegmann Graz Leather Clog with Cork and EVA Outsole
- 100% product of Portugal
- Available in US & whole sizes only
- Women’s – 8 colors, Men’s – 3 colors
- Leather adaptations include a padded heel seat for comfort and fully padded, leather lined insole
- Proprietary cork and EVA outsole, anatomically shaped for comfort with orthopedic-level features:
- Heel cup – Helps keep clog on foot
- Arch support – both cork foot bed and upper are shaped for arch support
- Metatarsal pad – Helps foot and toes spread naturally
- Toe bar – Helps foot stay in clog without “toe gripping”
- 1” heel height, ¾” toe platform
- Classics MSRP $130
- Portuguese Tile & Metallics MSRP $135
About Stegmann USA
Born and based in Austria, the Stegmann brand has been handcrafting wool felt comfort footwear since 1888. Famous for their iconic styling, seamless wool upper and contoured comfort sole, this stalwart brand is poised for growth in the US with fresh styles and finishes to bring sophisticated comfort to new admirers and loyal fans. For more information, visit stegmannusa.com