Stio Launches Fall/Winter 2023-24 Line Introducing the All-New Figment Collection, the Brand’s First-Ever Freeride Collection
September 28, 2023
JACKSON, Wyo. (September 28, 2023)/OUTDOOR SPORTSWIRE/ – Stio, the mountain lifestyle brand headquartered in Jackson Hole, Wyoming, announced its first-ever dedicated freeride ski line today with the launch of its all-new Figment Collection. Inspired by the sense of imagination that draws us to seek untouched lines, the Figment Collection is built with a relaxed fit and technical design to take on the mountain with a whole new perspective.
Designed with a freeride aesthetic, the line is built with a roomier, more relaxed fit and constructed with Stio’s ultra-durable, 100% recycled PeakProof™ 3L face fabric combined with a highly breathable inner membrane to ensure best-in-class on-mountain waterproofing and weather protection.
Featuring four styles in total, the new Figment Collection is made up of a jacket and bib for both men and women. The Figment Jacket is constructed with a robust feature set including two-way underarm venting for custom climate control, interior zippered security and drop in stash pockets for storing gloves, goggles, or skins, a helmet compatible hood and peripheral hood adjustments to seal out the elements, and a RFID pass pocket.
The Figment Bib features a higher chest rise with thoughtfully placed thigh and hand pockets, articulated knees and action gusset for full range of motion, inner thigh vents, and an abrasion-resistant kickpatch, to keep you comfortable and protected whether you are lapping the resort or exploring the sidecountry.
“Our hometown of Jackson Hole has been a longstanding proving ground for skiers and riders pioneering the freeride movement. With its bold design and technical features, our new Figment Collection pays homage to this local heritage, while also infusing the line with a completely new look,” said Stephen Sullivan, founder and CEO of Stio. “We are excited about how these styles enhance our current lineup and offer our customers a full range of outerwear for all skier types and styles.”
Stio’s Fall/Winter 2023-24 Collection will also include a variety of new and updated styles for the season including:
- The all-new Basis® Midweight Merino Collection, a full line of performance midweight baselayers offering the powerful warmth, wicking and softness of Stio’s proprietary PeakWool™ merino wool blend for strength, comfort and range of motion for cold days on the mountain.
- Stio’s best-selling Doublecharge Insulated Hardshell Program is now updated with GORE-TEX’s 2L ePE fabric technology featuring a PFAS-free, 100% recycled polyester membrane for durable, breathable, waterproof, and windproof protection in a more sustainable package.
- The brand has also updated all styles in the signature Pinion Down Program with 100% recycled nylon to deliver lightweight, packable, four-season insulation with a smaller environmental footprint.
- Stio has expanded its Fernos Collection with two new styles, the Fernos Jacket and Fernos Pant, for high-performing, lightweight active insulation that maximizes warmth and breathability while protecting freedom of movement.
- Expansion of the brand’s ever-popular Colter Footwear line with the release of the new Colter Low Slip On, featuring an easy-on design that combines the comfort of a slipper with a timeless look and weather-resistant performance of a technical shoe for the ultimate in cool weather versatility. Available in both men’s and women’s.
To view the full Fall/Winter 2023-24 collection or for more information on Stio, please visit www.stio.com.
For media inquiries, please contact Sarah Niklas at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Headquartered in the heart of the Tetons in Jackson Hole, Wyoming, Stio® was founded to inspire balanced living in connection with nature. Time spent on trails, in rivers and on summits inspires their beautiful, functional outdoor apparel, footwear and accessories. Their progressive, premium products are designed to meet the demands of the epic and everyday moments of outdoor life and can be found at stio.com, in their catalogs and at the Stio Mountain Studio® retail stores in Jackson and Teton Village, Wyoming; South Lake Tahoe, California; Boulder, Colorado; Boise, Idaho; Freeport, Maine; Boston, Massachusetts, Bozeman, Montana; Bend, Oregon; and Park City, Utah.