Red Wing, MN – Vasque footwear, a family-owned company with more than 50 years of experience in the outdoor footwear sector, is pleased to debut its Spring 2018 line of updated trail running shoes at Outdoor Retailer Summer Market in Salt Lake City. The line is crafted using modern techniques and technologies in lighter, more comfortable and more durable ways. Every detail of the Spring 2018 trail running line has been tested and proven to meet the demands of Vasque’s core users – the same way it’s done since 1964.
“Known through and through for leading the way in performance trail footwear, we’re bringing those same guiding design principles to our updated Spring 18 trail running collection,” said Jacob Haddad, senior manager of business planning and product at Vasque. “With the help of world-class athletes, on-trail experience, and consumer trust, we’ve combined our award-winning platforms with newly refined uppers to give a superior ride. Regardless of the terrain or your running style, we’ve got a great option for you.”
Constant Velocity II
Constant Velocity II strikes the perfect balance of trail performance, protection and durability.
- Vasque Enduralast EVA midsole wears tough while providing excellent cushioning and rebound
- Integrated ESS Rock Plate adds targeted forefoot protection
- Vasque AxisGrip Outsole Compound for long-lasting wear performance and grip
- 8mm Drop: 24mm – 16mm
- Abrasion-Resistant Airmesh Upper finished with .6mm polyurethane film for upper structure, dust protection and stitched-in flex zones
- Stretch MeshTongue Gusset and Comfort Collar adds comfort and keeps debris out
Tuck in more miles day in and day out. Trailbender II offers the perfect combination of support, protection and comfort for your next trail run.
- Injection Molded EVA midsole links maximum cushion comfort to stable, sensitive performance no matter how expansive your run
- Vasque AxisGrip outsole compound for long-lasting wear performance and grip
- Micro Plus Sole conforms around and absorbs impacts for ultimate comfort and traction
- AR-6 Fit Profile for ambidextrous foot landings
- 6mm Drop: 28mm – 22mm
- Wide, Low Profile Toe Box with fitted arch and heel support
- Flat Lacing System eliminates hotspots and delivers excellent adjustment and knot retention
- Breathable Airmesh Upper finished with .6mm polyurethane film for upper structure
Vasque Footwear has delivered trust on the trail since 1964. With over 50 years of trail footwear innovation, our dedication to on-the-trail performance excellence has never been stronger. Our men’s, women’s and kids’ hiking boots, backpacking boots and trail running shoes deliver trusted miles on any trail, in any condition, around the world.
We design and produce trail footwear with a single-minded purpose. Every technical innovation and breakthrough starts with elevating your experience on the trail. The foundation, of being honest, original and true to who you are and your customers is what keeps millions of people coming back to Vasque.
Vasque Footwear – Trust on the Trail Since 1964. Visit us as Vasque.com.