Wild Rye Launches New Technical and Lifestyle Collections for Fall
August 29, 2022
Sun Valley, ID (August 29, 2022)/OUTDOOR SPORTSWIRE/ – Wild Rye, the premiere outdoor lifestyle apparel brand designed for and by women-identifying adventurers, recently launched its Fall/Winter 2022 (FW22) Collection, featuring nine never before seen styles and colorways spanning bike, ski and lifestyle products. This season’s cohort of apparel showcases warm earthy tones, bright florals and eye-catching patterns that mimic autumn in the mountains.
Built to inspire confidence from the backcountry to the boardroom, Wild Rye strives to create versatile pieces that look just as good as they perform. With size inclusivity and contemporary design in mind, each piece is thoughtfully crafted to serve women of all skill levels, shapes and sizes, with no corners cut when it comes to technical performance. The FW22 Collection features brand new designs as well as refreshes of best-sellers. All colorways and prints are hand drawn in-house by Wild Rye’s female designer offering unique styles exclusive to each collection.
“This launch marks our biggest fall collection drop to-date, rounding out our cool-weather technical mountain bike wardrobe while continuing to grow our base layer and active lifestyle collections,” said Cassie Abel, CEO and Founder of Wild Rye. “We’re starting to venture into new categories as well, dipping a toe into select pieces for gravel and indoor cycling. This season’s color palette was inspired by 70s interior design, with cool tones and pops of color to brighten moods when the days get shorter.”
The following products are brand new to Wild Rye this season and offered in extended sizing (0-18). Varying products will be available on the website between now and Oct. 1, corresponding dates are noted below:
- Olivia Onesie ($229): Designed with deep powder days and cold winter nights in mind, the Olivia one-piece base layer eliminates gaps in your gear and keeps you warm head to toe. Constructed with Wild Rye’s WRLux 18.5 micron 100% merino wool, this piece is ideal for temperature regulation in all conditions. Includes built in thumb holes, a flattering silhouette, and convenient access zippers. Available Oct. 1
- Hailey Half-zip ($129): Available in the same Wild Rye signature prints but in a traditional half-zip style the winter sports world has learned to love. Featuring WRLux merino wool, the Hailey is warm, breathable, quick-drying, and stink-resistant for long days on the skin track or powder days in the bowls. Available Oct. 1
- Holly Enduro Jersey ($89): The Holly Enduro Jersey is a bike park/enduro style jersey with a looser fit than its predecessors. Featuring Wild Rye’s signature WRTrailBlend fabric, a merino wool and polyester blend engineered for odor resistance and durability, the Holly has ample room for elbow pads and chest protection. It also features breathable side paneling to enhance versatility and subtle branding. Available Aug. 30
- Keller Crop Tank ($64): Designed for hot weather gravel grinds, spin class, or a lunch date, the Keller Crop Tank is made with the same WRTrailBlend fabric seen throughout the Wild Rye line. Quick-drying materials and breathable mesh panels keep you cool. Available Aug. 30
- Eleanor Chammy ($109): This high-waisted chammy is print-forward and meant to be seen. The Eleanor is derived from our classic Alice Chammy, but designed for maximum versatility from gravel and bikepacking to indoor training sessions. The new WREcoContour recycled poly/spandex blend fabric and critical leg-band improvements keep you comfortable in the saddle. The waistband ensures security, while upgraded leg bands eliminate discomfort. The Eleanor Chammy also features a world-class Italian bacteriostatic pad and pairs beautifully with the Lucile Sports Bra. Available Sept. 15
- Lucile Sports Bra ($64): The Lucile Sports Bra features Wild Rye’s new WREcoContour fabric and is designed to hold you tight even under high stress. Thoughtfully placed straps avoid interference with backpack straps, and a breathable back allows for optimal airflow. Intended for medium to low impact activities, the Lucile is perfect for all disciplines of cycling. Available Sept. 15
- Gnarnia Glove ($59): Designed for cold days on the bike and long days on the skin track. This versatile glove was designed to keep your extremities warm and wind-protected however you play outside in cooler temperatures. The Gnarnia features a nylon blend DWR-coated shell fabric, combined with a poly suede palm and brushed fleece liner. Available Aug. 30
The brand has incorporated valuable customer feedback into fan-favorites such as the Freyah Bike Pant, being reintroduced with thoughtful updates such as zippered access for knee pads. The Freyah in addition to the best-selling Freel and Freda mountain bike shorts are being enhanced with a new, reinforced waistband which has been tested to combat stretching over time. The collection is rounded out with select carry-over styles such as the Evie and Jane base layers in addition to the Tallac Turtleneck and Helen’s Hoody lifestyle pieces, all available on the website now.
Wild Rye’s Fall 2022 Collection can be found at select retail locations as well as nationwide retailers like REI, Title Nine, Evo and at wild-rye.com.
Press Contact: Stef Walters | firstname.lastname@example.org | 970-409-0026
About Wild Rye
Founded in August 2016, Wild Rye™ brings beautiful and technical mountain apparel to all who identify as women, and aims to inspire confidence and get more women outside. Wild Rye apparel never compromises on fit, performance, and contemporary style and is committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive access point to the outdoors, cycling and snowsports, by building confidence and community, protecting the places we play. Wild Rye is proudly B-Corporation certified, Climate Neutral Certified, a member of 1% for the Planet and Wood River Trails Coalition Business, and a SheJumps partner. Wild Rye is a shape inclusive brand that celebrates all women and is continually working to improve both brand and product experience for consumers. Wild Rye products are designed and tested in its Sun Valley, Idaho mountain home and are available in specialty retailers across the country and REI, Title Nine and more. Learn more at wild-rye.com. @wild_rye