woom Releases Limited Edition ‘Power Pink’ Bike
October 4, 2022
The all-new color is available across the brand’s lineup of ORIGINAL bikes, while stock lasts
Oct. 4, 2022 – AUSTIN, TEXAS /OUTDOOR SPORTSWIRE/ – woom, the fastest-growing kids’ bike brand in North America, today introduces a limited edition of its ORIGINAL bikes in a brand new ‘Power Pink’ colorway, bringing yet more vibrancy and playfulness to the world of kids’ cycling. This one-off pink version is available in six sizes (woom’s ORIGINAL woom 1 through woom 6 bikes) exclusively through the woom online store – only as long as inventory of this limited production run lasts.
Power Pink was launched in response to high demand from customers, who’ve been requesting a pink colorway from the brand. It was only a matter of time before woom expanded its ORIGINAL lineup to honor those requests, and the fresh pink finish now stands alongside the rest of the brand’s boldly colored kids’ bikes, joining its signature colorways — woom red, sunny yellow, woom green, sky blue, purple haze, mint green, midnight blue, and moon grey — on adventures with young riders from ages 18 months to 14 years.
The empowering new color underscores woom’s mission to instill a love for cycling in kids and teens, with its vibrant finish purposefully designed to enhance a child’s confidence and overall sense of well-being while riding.
“Our customers asked for this, and we listened,” said Mathias Ihlenfeld, CEO of woom bikes. “Power Pink is a perfect embodiment of the values that woom bikes was built on, and we’re proud to honor the wishes of our woom community in bringing it to life through this limited run. We can’t wait to see the joy that Power Pink brings to all of these young riders!”
woom bikes believes that kids who discover the joy of cycling at a young age will be highly likely to continue cycling as they grow up, lead an active lifestyle, and contribute to a greater societal shift towards sustainable mobility.
In that effort, the company seeks to make cycling as easy and fun as possible for kids. And when it comes to learning to ride, the low weight, intuitive handling, and exhaustively engineered child-specific geometry of a woom bike translates into a much faster learning curve compared to traditional kids’ bikes.
Key features and benefits of woom’s ORIGINAL 1-6 bike lineup include:
- The original children’s bike from woom, coming in six sizes for kids and teens ages 18 months to 14 years.
- A superlight aluminum frame, which enables woom bikes to be up to 40% lighter than other kids’ bikes on the market.
- Confident, capable handling and child-specific ergonomics that result in a safe and fun ride, enabling children to intuitively pick up the key motor skills needed for riding a bike.
- The ergonomically shaped, removable grips feature a narrow central section for grip and an oversized outer edge to protect kids from serious injury should they fall onto the bars.
- The proprietary brake levers are specifically designed to be used by small hands and require nominal force. The all-important rear brake is easily identified by kids thanks to its eye-catching green color, a distinctive design that aims to eliminate mix-ups and reduce the risk of injury.
- The steering limiter between the fork and frame on woom’s smaller models boosts safety by preventing crashes caused by overturning the bars.
- Whether on tarmac, gravel or dirt, woom’s easy-rolling tires guarantee maximum grip on straights and corners, in all weather conditions and on any surface. The reflective stripe on the tires’ sidewall ensures optimum visibility even in low-light conditions.
- Timeless design: woom ORIGINAL bikes have received global design prizes for their stylish silhouette and clean design language, including the Red Dot Award, the German Design Award, and the Design & Innovation Award, among others.
To learn more about woom bikes, and to secure one of the new limited edition Power Pink bikes, visit woom.com.
# # #
woom is a globally-acclaimed kids’ bicycle company, originally founded in Austria in 2013 and has since expanded internationally. woom has disrupted the kids’ bike category across Europe and North America, as the largest and fastest growing direct-to-consumer brand in the space. Its award-winning bikes include options that are 40% lighter than conventional kids’ bikes, making woom bikes the lightest series-production kids’ bikes in the world. For more information, visit woom.com or @woombikesusa on Instagram.