The Lightest Packs to Carry the Heaviest Loads
Cortez, CO – July 19, 2017 – Osprey Packs, a leader in creating top-quality, high-performance packs to comfortably and efficiently carry gear, addresses the needs of expert outdoor enthusiasts with the all-new Aether Pro (men’s) and Ariel Pro (women’s) for Spring 2018. Featuring Osprey’s new NanoFly™ fabric, streamlined features as well as supreme comfort and durability, these packs are the brand’s lightest packs designed to carry the heaviest loads.
“For the experienced backpacker, guide, mountaineer or adventurer, there’s no better tool for the job than the newest member of the Aether/Ariel family,” said Cassie Tweed, design director, Osprey Packs. “The all-new Aether Pro and Ariel Pro are lean and mean for moving fast and getting the job done.”
NanoFly™ Fabric Composition:
Osprey’s NanoFly™ fabric integrates 200D ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene (UHMWPE) Ripstop and 210D nylon to create an incredibly strong, light fabric with remarkable resistance against water, abrasion and UV rays/chemicals.
- Lightwire™ Suspension
- 5 mm LightWire™ peripheral frame effectively transfers load to hipbelt
- Single 6061-T6 center stay maintains backpanel shape
- Airscape™ Backpanel
- Precision cut and accordion spread mesh-covered foam ridges
- Lightweight and comfortable contact surfaces
- Isoform4 Harness
- Spacer mesh fabric provides a comfortable fit
- Isoform4 CM™ Hipbelt
- Custom heat molding for a precise, personalized fit
- Osprey’s IsoForm4 CM™ hipbelt carries on the brand’s reputation for outstanding fit and comfort offering custom heat molding for a precise, personalized fit
- Removable top lid
- Dual removable side compression straps
- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment
- Reinforced cord loops to attach Osprey Daylite daypack or Alpine Pocket
- Dual front compression straps with StraightJacket™ compression
- Removable dual ice tool loops with upper cord attachments
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Sternum strap with whistle
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Integrated FlapJacket™ cover for lidless use
- Internal reservoir sleeve
AETHER PRO 70
Weight: 3.94 pounds
Load Range: 35-60 lb
ARIEL PRO 65
Weight: 3.73 pounds
Load Range: 35-60 lb
Independent since 1974 and still anchored by the design genius of company founder and owner, Mike Pfotenhauer, Osprey Packs is a leader in technical packs for outdoor, cycling, travel and urban adventures. Osprey’s dedication to create innovative, high performance gear reflects the brand’s love of adventure and devotion to the outdoors.
All Osprey products are backed by the brand’s All Mighty Guarantee. Osprey will repair any damage or defect for any reason free of charge – whether it was purchased in 1974 or yesterday. If Osprey is unable to perform a functional repair on a pack, they will happily replace it.
Osprey Packs can be found online at www.ospreypacks.com and in outdoor specialty retailers in over 60 countries worldwide. To learn more about Osprey and its products, visit www.ospreypacks.com. Follow all brand updates on Instagram (@ospreypacks), Facebook (@ospreypacks) and Twitter (@ospreypacks).