Stio Launches Premium, Versatile Glove Collection for Full Range of Mountain Lifestyle
February 3, 2022
JACKSON, Wyo. (February 3, 2022) /OUTDOOR SPORTSWIRE/ – Stio, the mountain lifestyle brand headquartered in Jackson Hole, Wyoming, has expanded its product line today with the launch of a new premium, versatile glove collection. The line features 7 styles in total, offering a full range of options for winter outdoor pursuits and the everyday mountain lifestyle.
Featuring an assortment of top of the line technologies from style to style including PrimaLoft® Gold insulation, Pittards® leather grips and GORE-TEX waterproof technology, each glove in the new collection is intentionally designed to provide elemental protection, high functionality and regulated comfort to perfectly match the activity and conditions an individual will take on for the day.
“Keeping your hands warm and functional during winter can completely save your day. It enables us to stay outdoors longer enjoying the activities we love most,” said Stio Chief Product Officer Kelly Hill Shuptrine. “After years of testing in and around the Tetons on chairlifts, ridgelines and nordic trails, we’ve learned a lot about what works and the technical materials needed to stay comfortable through the harshest conditions. Our new glove collection offers warmth, protection and breathability for the full range of the mountain lifestyle—whether it be a big mountain mission or a brisk morning dog walk.”
The new collection includes the following styles:
- Made with a GORE-TEX PLUS WARM package, the Objective Glove and Mitt feature a fully waterproof, breathable insert paired with a grippy Pittards® leather palm to seal out storms. A merino wool-blend liner and breathable PrimaLoft® Gold 3-oz insulation keep hands warm on bitterly cold ridges. Fine-finger dexterity and tough goatskin leather palms toughen up grip for sharps, ropes or a long day of near-perfect pole plants. $189
- A big mountain workhorse, the tough, grippy Hardscrabble Glove and Mitt are made for seasons of strong storm cycles. PrimaLoft® Gold insulation and a merino wool liner add warmth, while water-repellent Pittards® leather sheds elements yet lets hands breathe. The glove and mitt also feature conductive leather on the index finger to enable touchscreen use while keeping hands warm. $159
- Rather than get hot, sweaty, and uncomfortable on the climb, the Uptrack Glove is profiled for comfortable vertical gain. Breathable, windproof softshell fabric protects for the uphill grind, while 3-oz PrimaLoft® insulation and an interior wool lining balance it out with reliable warmth. Pittards® goatskin palms provide good grip, a phone-friendly fingertip and low-pro knit cuffs to slide on or off easily. $89
- The Nordic tracks of Trail Creek Ranch are a local treasure in Teton Valley. Stio’s highly breathable Trail Creek Glove honors the aerobic individuals who charge that venue for disciplines from classic and skate to fatbike and weekend biathlon. A breathable, wind-resistant shell with a premium Pittards® goatskin palm cuts the chill and sheds the elements. A phone-friendly fingertip dials you into your fitness apps. $59
- Mountain life takes many winter forms, and the elemental Seeker Glove embraces it all with Polartec® Power Stretch® Pro™ fleece, lightweight warmth and functional dexterity. A silicone palm grips a wide range of gear or tools and a cell-friendly index fingertip keeps you connected. $39
To view the full collection of gloves and mitts, please visit the Stio website here.
For media inquiries, please contact Sarah Niklas at email@example.com.
Headquartered in the heart of the Tetons in Jackson Hole, Wyoming, Stio® was founded to inspire balanced living in connection with nature. Time spent on trails, in rivers and on summits inspires their beautiful, functional outdoor apparel. Their progressive, premium products are designed to meet the demands of the epic and everyday moments of outdoor life and can be found at stio.com, in their catalogs and at the Stio Mountain Studio® retail stores in Jackson and Teton Village, Wyoming; Park City, Utah; Boulder, Colorado; Freeport, Maine and coming soon to Bend, Oregon and Boise, Idaho.