VSSL Launches New Collection Ahead of Summer Adventures
March 1, 2023
With new products and significant updates to its existing lines, VSSL resolidifies itself as a leader in backcountry preparedness
ABBOTSFORD, British Columbia – March 1, 2023 /OUTDOOR SPORTSWIRE/ – VSSL, creator of premium gear that enables self-reliance in the outdoors, today introduced a multitude of new products to its Outdoor Essentials Collection, including the Camp Supplies II, Camp Supplies Stash Light, Mini Stash Light, and Mini Stash Speaker. Across the Provisions Collection, VSSL is also launching an extension of the Insulated Flask series, which launched with the pinnacle Insulated Flask + Speaker in December. The series will now be accompanied by the Insulated Flask and Insulated Flask + Light, both available in black.
“Camping season is nearly here – and what better way to celebrate than launching new products to keep our fans safe and prepared,” said Todd Weimer, founder of VSSL. “From the reinvigoration of our Camp Supplies kit to new offerings in our Stash series and more, we’re thrilled to offer more peace of mind than ever before.”
VSSL’s new launches include:
- Camp Supplies II (MSRP: $145) – A reinvention of the gear kit that started it all – a water-resistant, indestructible military-grade aluminum cylinder paired with an oil-based compass cap and four-mode LED Lantern, packed with over 50 pieces of essential gear, including VSSL’s best-selling Fire Striker Tin. The ultimate tool for outdoor preparedness so users can take on adventures with confidence.
- Camp Supplies Stash Light (MSRP: $100) – A must-have for all outdoor enthusiasts. With military-grade aluminum and a water-resistant design, this compact kit packs two critical camping essentials – VSSL’s exclusive Fire Striker Tin and multi-purpose adventure tape – with four additional empty aluminum refill tins so consumers can personalize based on the supplies they need, endcapped with a Split-Flip Carabiner top and a four-mode LED lantern.
- Mini Stash Light (MSRP: $80 – A compact, packable partner for any adventure. Combining water-resistant, indestructible military-grade aluminum materials with carabiner and LED lantern endcaps, the Mini Stash Light includes two empty aluminum refill tins in two sizes to allow users to customize the kit per their needs.
- Mini Stash Speaker (MSRP: $110) – A powerful audio punch in a compact, packable size. Outfitted with the crystal-clear sound of a True Wireless Speaqua Bluetooth® Speaker, with durable military-grade aluminum construction and two empty, refillable aluminum tins for customization, the Mini Stash Speaker is for anyone who wants to take their music (and a few essentials) wherever they go.
- Insulated Flask (MSRP: $85) – Built with military-grade aluminum and stainless steel, the Insulated Flask is engineered to fuel adventures for generations to come. A double-walled, vacuum-sealed vessel keeps up to eight ounces of beverage cold for up to 10 hours or hot for up to five hours. Ready to be enjoyed on the trail, at the campsite or anywhere users may roam, the patent-pending leak-proof double-port drinking cap makes for easy sipping. Celebrate the moments in between with the VSSL Insulated Flask.
- Insulated Flask + Light (MSRP: $120) – Ready to go all night, the Insulated Flask + Light is an always-on icon for the outdoors. Engineered for clarity in the darkness, a four-mode LED Lantern illuminates with precision while seamlessly integrating into a double-wall eight-ounce Insulated Flask. Durable, water-resistant and ready for anything, this combo is made to travel.
Whether users are looking for a better way to stay prepared in the backcountry or just want to have peace of mind for an everyday carry solution, VSSL has something for everyone.
VSSL’s new products are available at select retailers and online at www.vsslgear.com.
VSSL makes integrated gear systems designed for the outdoors. We’re experts in self-sufficiency and believe good things come to those who are ready. Our essential supplies, purpose-built equipment and compact storage solutions are housed in durable vessels – field-tested in Canada and made to last.